Ren'Py Welcome to the Friendship Club! [v0.5] [ZorniteB]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The ppl who complain about how much talking there is are so entitled, go play Grandma's House or WVM if this is too much reading.
Nobody is complaining about the amount of my dialog, many highly games on this site are just as if not more wordy, the only difference is that they aren't just ddlc (more accurately LiL) clones, that have very little variation in events (all in the first week or so follow the EXACT same pattern), or that while dialog with the LI are going on MC is zoning out thinking about the "something that has already been touched on this game.

You also seem to think we are complaining about a single conversation? When every single one of us mentions something that means we played way past the "opening convo" (a week/saw animations/got to first horror bit). Yet for some reason you type a paragraph about something none of us mentioned. Makes sense why you enjoy this game.

Edit: thanks for helping me decide to write a review :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Nobody is complaining about the amount of my dialog, many highly games on this site are just as if not more wordy, the only difference is that they aren't just ddlc (more accurately LiL) clones, that have very little variation in events (all in the first week or so follow the EXACT same pattern), or that while dialog with the LI are going on MC is zoning out thinking about the "something that has already been touched on this game.

You also seem to think we are complaining about a single conversation? When every single one of us mentions something that means we played way past the "opening convo" (a week/saw animations/got to first horror bit). Yet for some reason you type a paragraph about something none of us mentioned. Makes sense why you enjoy this game.

Edit: thanks for helping me decide to write a review :BootyTime:
You wrote a bad review of a game because of me? You're silly, I am not a part of this game.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You wrote a bad review of a game because of me? You're silly, I am not a part of this game.
I wrote a non tentative review based on my experience of the game. It's just harder for "fans" to say "uhhhhhm no this person is wrong" and have anybody see it since you cant directlyreply to reviews (like you did to everyone voicing criticism)....or it will be once this game has more than a few pages of discussion (in 7 or 8 updates) :HideThePain:

Instead of saying the review is bad (because you disagree with it) you know you can report reviews that break the rules right?

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Instead of saying the review is bad (because you disagree with it) you know you can report reviews that break the rules right?

Joke's on you I didn't read your review.

You just came off as grumpy enough to write a bad review. Now that I look though...you're still silly for getting triggered into writing a review like that. The amount of stars is enough to convey your opinion even though I'm sure you had some ground breaking original thoughts to share.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
im writing kanoi for the first and i get it incorrect, wtf am im doing wrong?
Hi don't remember well but could it be that there was a new set of riddles recently and with that new questions. Check the script on file (girl's name I think it was Iris??)events.rpy with notepad or something in "game" folder and search for that part maybe searching some dialogue close to the riddles.

Slaughter-Lord

Jun 14, 2023
im writing kanoi for the first and i get it incorrect, wtf am im doing wrong?
The actual correct answer was suposed to be Kosei, the dev mixxed up the name of the place (Kosei) with the name of one o the girls (kanoi).
The Dev has since noticed their misstake and changed it.

Last edited:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro cool update, the cast personalities are cool and diverse, i really don't think the game has a copycat problem,the pacing is good, it just need some more time for the updates to give more flesh to the bones. But liking the banter and events so far!
One tip would be broadding the accepted answers to Iris's quizes i got 32 at first try, but didn't realize soon enough that i had to type 'seconds' and was getting kinda frustrated haha
Really thought we would have the option to ask she as the prize, in a similar fashion to that scene with Bella at the rooftop haha.
Yuka likes Sae!? (my guess, if so, didn't see this coming at all xD)

Last edited:

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Yuka likes Sae!? (my guess, if so, didn't see this coming at all xD)
[/QUOTE]
It is a trope at this point that at least one of the girls is, her tastes are surprising but this is gonna make shit going forward awkward.They have 0 similar hobbies unless Jin tries to teach her PC gaming."

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone knows games like these? (No I don't want Lessons in Love) Having similar premise of mystery stuff but without every single of the girls being annoying?

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone knows games like these? (No I don't want Lessons in Love) Having similar premise of mystery stuff but without every single of the girls being annoying?
Dissonance is a pretty decent one. It has optional sandbox mechanics that you can opt out of right at the beginning. Pretty mysterious story beats and the main character is actually a fairly respectable person. There's a decent spread of girls although lewd stuff is pretty scant atm. It is pretty saucy and isn't cookie cutter koi animations though.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dissonance is a pretty decent one. It has optional sandbox mechanics that you can opt out of right at the beginning. Pretty mysterious story beats and the main character is actually a fairly respectable person. There's a decent spread of girls although lewd stuff is pretty scant atm. It is pretty saucy and isn't cookie cutter koi animations though.
Thanks for this. If lewd stuff is scant atm then I'll wait for more updates on that.

Dec 7, 2018
Game is fucking weird, it's supposed to be about making friends n shit but I don't wanna be friends with any of the cunts in this game, or be anywhere near them. Seriously, what the fuck? First impressions matter for a reason, and I've only been playing for around 2 hours or so but so far all of these bitches are unlikable pieces of shit I wouldn't want to be around for more than 10 seconds, much less attempt befriending them. Probably just not my kinda game I guess, on a positive note though : The writing and spelling is good at least.

ZorniteB

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2023
This is a bit late on mentioning this, as I find it in general poor taste to personally comment on reviews of my own work.
But I'd like to clarify that there is no and has never been Heart requirement for events. If done in the right order you can play one one after another. The only thing that events wait for is having other events from that or another character's done first.

Since I too wish to avoid having to grind affection for no reason.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToTheFriendshipClub-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
In the game, you take on the role of Jin, a new student who receives a mysterious invitation to the prestigious Kanoi Academy, a school dominated by prodigious talent!
The confusion only deepens when your invitation appoints you as the head of the 'Friendship Club,' placing you on par with those of worldly talents!
It is said that a mix of mischief, romance, and lavishly depicted sorrow follows!​
Looks good.
Thanks.;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Zemax

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
I don't see it here but I've seen it on Lc is a koikatsu mystery game with a guy on an island in ancient times. Zephyr's Island.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes