VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Holy shit, it's been what? A year since the last update? And they've managed to add just a handful of unfinished sketches?! I love me that haunted booty, but surely the games just abandoned at this point

so, why is the patreon under review ? what weird rules does this break ?
Ghost girl is kinda completely flat, maybe Patreon's cracking down on anything that looks too loli

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Holy shit, it's been what? A year since the last update? And they've managed to add just a handful of unfinished sketches?! I love me that haunted booty, but surely the games just abandoned at this point

Ghost girl is kinda completely flat, maybe Patreon's cracking down on anything that looks too loli
It's a goddamn shame, the art is beautiful

Reactions: MGEfan and flobadog

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Isn't this a character and story from Pieces of My Heart?
Yes it is.

So now we are publishing it. A lot of work was needed to optimize the game along with making the game finished. But it is still one guy making it. Narrative, art, sound, etc. We are also porting the game to a different engine for stability.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Isn't this a character and story from Pieces of My Heart?
Other way around this character is OC of the creator and they used it in Pieces of my Heart

Edit: What I mean is that the devs of Pieces of my Heart asked artist if they could put in game. So she's not "from" that game per-se but rather was just used in it since this is older

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut] – Compressed

Win/NW.js v3.4 · · · (104.3 MiB :: 1.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
Compression gains mostly stem from converting the waveform audio. I may put up a version with the other assets untouched should people desire a higher quality version that's still way lighter than the original release.

Caveat emptor.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Other way around this character is OC of the creator and they used it in Pieces of my Heart

Edit: What I mean is that the devs of Pieces of my Heart asked artist if they could put in game. So she's not "from" that game per-se but rather was just used in it since this is older
Actually, we worked together for both games, Samara existed before PomH but PomH was released first. The same artist worked on both games though.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I can't tell if this game is extremely short or just extremely buggy, there are like 7 cgs in the files that I simply cannot access through gameplay after the first night the game just ends.
Congrats! You've played a game in development. Not sure what you were expecting.

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
Can't even get this game to run for some reason. Downloaded the latest windows version, unzipped, but when I click on the "game" application nothing happens!

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
So its the same character from Pieces of my heart.... And in that game, she basically used the equivalent of Tinder and fucked another dude.... Even if that other dude was another iteration of me being the player character, I'm not really feeling the re-used character vibe. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Horker14

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So its the same character from Pieces of my heart.... And in that game, she basically used the equivalent of Tinder and fucked another dude.... Even if that other dude was another iteration of me being the player character, I'm not really feeling the re-used character vibe. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Cameo I think you'll find is the correct term. That was a Halloween update for Pieces of my Heart.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes