Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Android version
There's no Android version, despite the aspect ratio. I don't think this is a engine you usually see ports of, and the developer didn't make one.

Edit - I was just thinking it would be a good excuse to play again, then I imagined the drinking game with a touch screen...

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
You said 3 endings you just said 2
I get a white screen after best ending and it doesn't go any farther no matter what I press.

I have the 2.0 Version and gave her the Ring. After the credits the screen just turns white. No endless mode just a blank white screen.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I get a white screen after best ending and it doesn't go any farther no matter what I press...
Giving Mizuki the ring, and maxing out the added heart should get you endless mode with the 2.0 version. Download the game from the opening post (with all the mirror hosts) it is definitely the 2.1 modded version.

I seem to remember the game stopping for a while after the credits, then maybe clicking somewhere. but it's been a while.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone got a guide on how to get the good endings or all endings?
There's no real reason to get the bad or ok ending, just the best ending for infinite mode. Look above or go straight here for the best ending. For the others don't quite make it to the best ending requirements or do really badly.

Jul 8, 2018
There's no real reason to get the bad or ok ending, just the best ending for infinite mode. Look above or go straight here for the best ending. For the others don't quite make it to the best ending requirements or do really badly.
Do you know what events are available in the game that I need to do?
Currently I done the:
  1. Table Masturbation
  2. Card Game Closet
  3. Shower Scene
  4. Flower Masturbation
  5. Toilet Masturbation
  6. Waking up to her giving you a BJ

Anything else I need to do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anything else I need to do?
You can join Mizuki in the bath, and sleep with her in her bed. Some of the ones you listed have variations. The table footjob can lead to helping her in the toilet, and with rope the card game can lead to some bondage. When you get to infinite mode there's the annoying tentacle game.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes