MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
I downloaded it and it made me want this to go on and on, the art is so beautiful, you not only stop in the middle of a quest, to see her boobs but for the landscape, life, the detail of the eyes of the wolves in the forest hunt, maybe what they should do to improve the face of the elf protagonist that looks like a generic elf from a game, but, and give as more game to the faces and the movement of the bodies in the scenes, already that we are in a game, getting carried away by the breasts bouncing like crazy and things that do not really happen happen, and well, increasing a few sizes to the attributes of the dies would not be bad, put more shine, but the art is great, I look forward to the next update

Shovelface99

Jul 12, 2018
Renpy saves its games in a location separate from the game folder. So you can delete the folder and replace it with the next update and not lose your saves.

Tlaero
This is hilariously untrue. RenPy games put their saves in the "game/saves" folder. Deleting the game folder will result in losing all your saves.
1606845788424.png
In order to bring your saves safely forward to the next version, unzip the next version to a different folder and copy the saves folder over.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This is hilariously untrue. RenPy games put their saves in the "game/saves" folder. Deleting the game folder will result in losing all your saves.
View attachment 924376
In order to bring your saves safely forward to the next version, unzip the next version to a different folder and copy the saves folder over.
This is hilariously inaccurate and blatantly ignorant. Renpy also stores your saves at C/Users/[YourUserName]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy so that you don't need to do anything with your old saves. Just extract the new game version and delete the older one, all your saves will appear intact in the new version's save/load menu

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
Can Someone Help Me, Whenever I Try To Open The Application A Error Pops Up Saying "The Code Execution Cannot Procced Because Python.27.dll Was Not Found" And Same As SDL2.dll

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Very large:
Gretta, Dear Celestina

Large:
Serena, Myrtle, Madeline, Rose

Medium:
Maple, Lana

Athletic:
Gomira

Small:
Holly, Anne
Slightly off topic but does Chestnut (your artist) have a patreon or deviantart account? And does she take commissions?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Slightly off topic but does Chestnut (your artist) have a patreon or deviantart account? And does she take commissions?
She doesn't have any other Patreon accounts and her other artworks are not NSFW and she prefers not to mix projects. About commissions, WaL takes up all of her time, so no, at least not until we've completed this game.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes