Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I did not know this games. Not bad. Well, I have a bit of trouble with the scenes of a certain character that you unlock at the end of Holly's quests ... but it's not bad, and the drawings are good. I can't wait to see the new scenes they will add.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
She doesn't have any other Patreon accounts and her other artworks are not NSFW and she prefers not to mix projects. About commissions, WaL takes up all of her time, so no, at least not until we've completed this game.
I see, thanks for the reply. Do you have a link to her SFW stuff, I just like the art style.

Reactions: dankmeme09

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone know when the next updates supposed to be ???, I really wanna see more to this game's plot
We don't know for sure. But one thing, mate. You can't rush 2D games. Especially one with exceptional arts like this game. Just be patient for quality sake.

Or, you can just came back once a year or two to this thread. So you could enjoy massive updates.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I see, thanks for the reply. Do you have a link to her SFW stuff, I just like the art style.
I'm sorry but we're not sharing her SFW pages because they're done in her real name. Hopefully, you'll see a lot more of her art in this game.

Anyone know when the next updates supposed to be ???, I really wanna see more to this game's plot
We haven't announced any release dates for 0.4. You can check the progress tracker in the OP to get an idea of how close we are to the release.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
apenas he jugado / leido el comienzo y puedo decir que me ha ganado bastante, no esperaba ese comienzo, se agradece por el parche al español / I have barely played / read the beginning and I can say that it has won me a lot, I did not expect that beginning, thanks for the Spanish patch

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
so i see this game still stuck in mud, see u in 6 months...
6 months?! Man you're too pessimistic!

The 0.3 update had one big quest and 0.4 will have 3 smaller ones. Perhaps we need to do 2 quests rather than 3 to reduce the interval between the releases. But it's too soon to decide on that and it's probably better to wait until 0.4 is out and see what people think about it.

Either way, we definitely are advancing.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

The 0.3 update had one big quest and 0.4 will have 3 smaller ones. Perhaps we need to do 2 quests rather than 3 to reduce the interval between the releases. But it's too soon to decide on that and it's probably better to wait until 0.4 is out and see what people think about it.

Sir, it doesn't matter how consistent you are. For them, it really doesn't matter if you make an update in a minute or a month or a year. They will always complain about something. Your work is amazing. Thank you for this great game and I hope to see more of it.

Jul 13, 2020

Mr. Nuts, you take as long as you need. Best of luck in development!

Reactions: magicnuts

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020

Yes, I don't honestly care how long you take fore updates if you keep up the quality and plot cause honestly I'm really hooked on the writing for the characters, the mystery and the lovey dovey relationships, honestly wasn't expecting the young/old element, but other than that honestly dying to see where you take the story, I can feel the legit potential of this project.
Edit: would the existing characters get more scenes and quests like the farmers daughter etc.

cartmann

Oct 27, 2020

Any chance of releasing the game on Christmas :> :). Tis the season to be jolly :D

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hi i wanted to try this game but before that i wanted to know if this game has actual romance or just playboy type of stuff?

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
so i see this game still stuck in mud, see u in 6 months...
Damn, if a game released back in May this year with two updates received since then is what you consider "stuck in mud", then almost the entirety of the trending tab in this website could be considered a swamp.

Any chance of releasing the game on Christmas :> :). Tis the season to be jolly :D
Given the current state of the progress chart and their average daily progress it is very unlikely that they will get everything done in just 3 more weeks, a release around the beginning or mid january seems more plausible. I hope that I'm wrong of course, would be very cool to end the year with one more update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
From a business/financial point of view it seems usually better to release two pretty substancial updates compared to one really, really big one. There's always an above average gain in popularity, recognition and thus new patrons each time an update gets released and it seesm to be a waste to forgo that additional potential.

That's of course as long as more releases are feasible from a developer's/workflow point of view, as long as it fits the content of the updates, as long as saves are working, etc.

These are of course just my thoughts after I've watched quite a few games grow over the years.

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
magicnuts, if it's not a sercret, would like to ask you:
1. Do you plan to expand your team in the near future?
2. Do you have any ideas for other future games?
3. Are you working on something alongside this game with similar art? Comics perhaps?
Thanks.

Tupo

Sep 26, 2018
These models are originals? This game indeed need more patreons, one of the few games that i didn't felt playing a ren'py copy paste.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1607106745079.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing great and are ready for the weekend.
Here's a summary of what we did this week:
Chestnut:
Chestnut has been drawing scenes, cutscenes, and background art from Myrtle's third quest. She has also designed a new forest location. She has many more elements to work on, but things are definitely advancing, and soon she'll be drawing sex scenes.
Pistachio:
I edited the text that I was working on, added more audio tracks, and spent the bulk of my time on posing the sprites. The second quest's posing is done as planned, and I have been working on the third quest for the past three days. Going back and playing the game from the beginning, I have noticed several things that need to change, but right now my goal is to get as much work done as possible and do the corrections later.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to finish all of the cutscenes of the third and last quest by the next Friday. She also needs to design the update's final antagonist's sprite, which she has already sketched.
I want to finish the third quest by the end of this weekend and go back and start fixing all the little errors I have noticed. So expect a lot more edit/debug tasks once I'm done with the main quest's posing.
That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes