magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
We welcome each and every idea expressed here (as well on Discord or Patreon). In fact we modified a part of 0.2 to include a suggestion/idea that was brought up here in this forum (I'm not saying which one yet :LOL: ).

So please don't stop giving us suggestions. We might just use them if we like them.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I would just like to acknowledge that every player has his or her taste. We cannot please everyone, nor will we try (or it might lead to a lack of direction and focus). That being said, there are a couple of clarifications I would like to make:
This is some good stuff here. Given the high quality of the first release, the full on update tracking featuring fancy percentages and bar graphs, and the level headed responses to some of the standard site nonsense in this thread - this game continues to show great promise. Still very much looking forward to seeing where it goes.

As an aside if any of you graphics wizards have time to make a Princess Serena with glowing blue eyes signature I'd be forever internet grateful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blayo and magicnuts

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I bet it was my idea of Maple masturbating with a dandelion flower stem and the wind picks up dragging her across the sky flailing naked, only held aloft by her vaginal muscle grip. Since she forgot she could fly.... wait I didn't suggest that before.

• Haha
Reactions: magicnuts

Sokrat56

Jun 9, 2017
This is a very nice start, love the game, the art, the story. Very high hope and dream on this game, thank you so much for creating this !!

Suinator1

Aug 15, 2018
It's about preference.

I already did and I would like to play another one with this gorgeus art.

I am not dictating anything. Devs are free to do what they want. Also, you can't tell me what to do. I can still enjoy the game and talk about my desire unless dev states ''It won't be in it ever''(which he did with his last message). Then I won't continue to want it obviously.
I think the devs might like the engagement you guys are showing, but it's really necessary for us to be aggressive towards each other?

I think both of you gave really good insights, so why don't we keep things civilized?

Chromane

Oct 28, 2019
This is my unoffical German Translation for Version 0.1(Windows Version)

If there is anything wrong please tell me (it´s the first time I ever done something like this)

(Note: There are a few things I couldn´t translate because there where to hard in Code. Like The Bag Items and the crystal for example. Or I could change them but than it will be german in english also.)

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019

Workupload

If there is anything wrong please tell me (it´s the first time I ever done something like this)

(Note: There are a few things I couldn´t translate because there where to hard in Code. Like The Bag Items and the crystal for example. Or I could change them but than it will be german in english also.)
Thanks man. You're amazing!

Reactions: OnkelRu

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020

Workupload

So the German translation fits as it is. The fun / joke from the original is still there ;-) Great work!
(A few small mistakes are inside, but you can get over them ;-))

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Why would you assume that "a lot of us here" like them busty? What about Rose, not "busty" enough for you?

View attachment 647867

Or Myrtle?

View attachment 647870

Personally I don't like games with (unnatural) big boobs, it's just ridiculous! A lot of games have girls with huuuuge boobs and a MC with a horse-sized schlong (to be fair, the MC of this game also has a more than average sized dick, but it kind of "fits" his comedy-like character).

Most hand-drawn fantasy characters are some kind of unrealistic, but especially in this game I really love the style so far, and I think there's no need to change the overall size or style of any character, or add bigger boobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If those 2 women doesn't have big boobs, i don't know what is big. lol.

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
I also think that everything fits so far ;-) - and if more really are built in more characterically, you can only be curious about what will come (I hope for a few more Pixies and Latinas ^^)

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Great game I just wished we were at least able to enter the city in the first release. Questions; After the first quest will there be more things to do for the princess and will we be able to go back to the brothel? How do you get Belly Rider and Glory-Curious?

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Great game I just wished we were at least able to enter the city in the first release. Questions; After the first quest will there be more things to do for the princess and will we be able to go back to the brothel? How do you get Belly Rider and Glory-Curious?
Thanks, man. You will have more things to do for the princess. His home brothel will feature at the very end of the game. The extra achievements are for 0.2.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes