theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Android version
Sorry, but I do have to rant a bit: these kind of posts ("Android", "Android version" etc.) literally are the cancer of this forum, and sadly enough this thread is no exception.
  • First and foremost: check the OP if there's already an Android version available (it is!)
  • Second: if no Android version is available, you still have some choices:
    • silently and patiently wait if it becomes available in the near future
    • become a supporter and ask the developers via Patreon if they plan to release the version you're looking for
    • if you want to ask in this forum, then please at least try to ask nicely! Even if English is not your first language (it isn't mine neither, and I'm sure you can tell), you should be able to phrase a full sentence which contains at least something like "Would you be so kind..." or "Please..." or "It would be nice to...".
I had to get this off my chest, sorry again. I usually just add users like this on my "ignore user" list without saying anything, but this time I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. And, this is nothing against Android in particular, I know a lot of people are playing these games on Android devices, I'm absolutely fine with that, this rant is about people just throwing one or two words into a thread instead of asking nicely!

(If this is to much Off-topic -- although I added a link to the Android version ;-) -- please delete.)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry, but I do have to rant a bit: these kind of posts ("Android", "Android version" etc.) literally are the cancer of this forum, and sadly enough this thread is no exception.
  • First and foremost: check the OP if there's already an Android version available (it is!)
  • Second: if no Android version is available, you still have some choices:
    • become a supporter and ask the developers via Patreon if they plan to release the version you're looking for
    • if you want to ask in this forum, then please at least try to ask nicely! Even if English is not your first language (it isn't mine neither, and I'm sure you can tell), you should be able to phrase a full sentence which contains at least something like "Would you be so kind..." or "Please..." or "It would be nice to...".
I had to get this off my chest, sorry again. I usually just add users like this on my "ignore user" list without saying anything, but this time I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. And, this is nothing against Android in particular, I know a lot of people are playing these games on Android devices, I'm absolutely fine with that, this rant is about people just throwing one or two words into a thread instead of asking nicely!

(If this is to much Off-topic -- although I added a link to the Android version ;-) -- please delete.)
Can you post that in BaD and Summertime Saga when there is an update? :ROFLMAO:

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
Second: if no Android version is available, you still have some choices:
Also in the Request forum there are a special section to ask for https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/
But seems is very difficult to use it.

Jan 24, 2018
Hello magicnuts, thank you very much for your great game. Your art is very unique and awesome :) It's always a little tortuous for me to login in Patreon but I will support you, than I can . I wish you all the best for the future :)

Reactions: magicnuts
Jan 24, 2018
And to Lady Aspen and christoprd: thank you for your great creative sigs, this is too difficult to choose, because both are great, taken for themselves. And your own Profil Pictures are gorgeous, too. I wish I could also create something like that.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hello magicnuts, thank you very much for your great game. Your art is very unique and awesome :) It's always a little tortuous for me to login in Patreon but I will support you, than I can . I wish you all the best for the future :)
Hey MaxMustermann2018. Thank you, it's very kind of you. We hope that you enjoy the next update as well.

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
This game has a ton of potential, easily could be one of the best WeGs on around once its got more content. My only real criticism is that the main characters lines being mostly, and sometimes literally him just saying have sex with me over and over is a bit grating. I get its supposed to be funny but eh, joke got old fast

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This game has a ton of potential, easily could be one of the best WeGs on around once its got more content. My only real criticism is that the main characters lines being mostly, and sometimes literally him just saying have sex with me over and over is a bit grating. I get its supposed to be funny but eh, joke got old fast
Hey man. Thanks for the criticism. Points taken.

Reactions: York24

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
My only real criticism is that the main characters lines being mostly, and sometimes literally him just saying have sex with me over and over is a bit grating. I get its supposed to be funny but eh, joke got old fast
I think this joke never gets old. I played all "Leisure Suite Larry" games, the first one came out 1987 (!) when I was a young teenager with his first PC, the latest is from 2018. And this game is all about Larry who wants to get laid by some girls, and he can't stop talking about it. And no, it didn't get old through all those years. ;)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Too much there's to do, just looking the map, when the updates come finally.. The MC didn't have his birthday orgy at the brothel before he decides to go and the question is: Why?? It's unfair :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
Very good game, thoroughly impressed. I am having problems getting any further with Serena though - I am using the mirror to see what she's doing late at night - am I doing something wrong as she's either sitting on the bed and I can talk about a reward, or she's sleeping and I can't click anywhere in the room?

Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes