moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Very good game, thoroughly impressed. I am having problems getting any further with Serena though - I am using the mirror to see what she's doing late at night - am I doing something wrong as she's either sitting on the bed and I can talk about a reward, or she's sleeping and I can't click anywhere in the room?

Thanks!
You are just being unlucky
Click on the clock in the tent until it is both night and late. Then pick up the mirror in the tent and see if you're lucky (there's a one in three chance that you catch her masturbating). If unlucky, then go back and click on the mirror again.

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
I am having problems getting any further with Serena though - I am using the mirror to see what she's doing late at night - am I doing something wrong as she's either sitting on the bed and I can talk about a reward, or she's sleeping and I can't click anywhere in the room?
Click the mirror, put it down and click again without closing chest.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
For 0.2 we're putting a sign in the forest to help you find Pixie Path, and I'm rewriting the hint for Serena's mirror scene (clarifying that it needs to be both night AND late, and that if you don't see the event, you should repeat it until you do).

And about whether we'll add pregnancy, others have already answered it (thank you). But to answer other questions, I've made a FAQ channel on discord, answering some of the questions that were asked on this thread and elsewhere.

And if there's a question that I've missed, ask it here (or anywhere else you wish), and I'll do my best to clarify it.

Cheers!

Jan 1, 2018
For 0.2 we're putting a sign in the forest to help you find Pixie Path, and I'm rewriting the hint for Serena's mirror scene (clarifying that it needs to be both night AND late, and that if you don't see the event, you should repeat it until you do).

And about whether we'll add pregnancy, others have already answered it (thank you). But to answer other questions, I've made a FAQ channel on discord, answering some of the questions that were asked on this thread and elsewhere.

And if there's a question that I've missed, ask it here (or anywhere else you wish), and I'll do my best to clarify it.

Cheers!
No matter what you do, there will always be someone who asks the question even when the answer is posted EVERYWHERE, BUT if you want to reduce that number just a little bit, might I humbly recommend you add the *impregnation* tag to the top of the thread and in the "genres" tags? Just tryna help. :) It will also generate more traffic here.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
No matter what you do, there will always be someone who asks the question even when the answer is posted EVERYWHERE, BUT if you want to reduce that number just a little bit, might I humbly recommend you add the *impregnation* tag to the top of the thread and in the "genres" tags? Just tryna help. :) It will also generate more traffic here.
The reason that I didn't add to the tags is that although it is planned, it is not yet included. Can the genre list include fetishes that are currently not in the game but that are planned?

Reactions: cichy96

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The reason that I didn't add to the tags is that although it is planned, it is not yet included. Can the genre list include fetishes that are currently not in the game but that are planned?
Just add another Spoiler that says Planned Future Content/Fetishes and throw everything you think you might add.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I'm loving this art and game-style. Incredible first edition.

Good job! Will definitely check back on this often, and when and if this game keeps on track, I'll definitely Patreon down the line around 0.3 or 0.4, when all this corona shit is over and I get paid again.

Reactions: magicnuts

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, the pixie romance is soooo great! Even if there was only Maple, I'd still love this game. :) I specially liked the scene where the MC sleeps with her and sings her a lullaby.

Reactions: Unreal434

GuitarMan

Apr 24, 2020
I love this game! Fantastic artwork! Please, please keep updating this one magicnuts. Looking forward to the next update!

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Amazing debut. Great art, great storytelling, it is funny, and I've encountered no bugs. Will keep an eye on this game. What a Legend! feels like an old school point and click adventure game. I'm surprised you guys aren't a large studio given its quality.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes