Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
the game is awesome!! so much high quality content on the first vertion, sure its better some then others i've played that have 1 sex scene in a year. when 0.2 gonna be release?

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
magicnuts How much more content will be added to ver. 0.2. (Not a complaint but I don't think you should put achievements that you are not able to achieve because there might be some people like me who try to do everything new in that update and is somewhat annoyed by not being able to find how to achieve things that are shown but planned for the next release)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Any one give me walkthrough
There's an "in-game walkthrough". Whenever you're stuck or don't know what to do next, go to your tent, open the chest and click on the sphere, then select "Help me". Hopefully this will help.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
looks great though i havent played it yet but it does have potential atleast from how its described to be a good either city builder or games like harem collector if you do decide to do more content in these directions you can keep the dating sim and have more girls in different cities/kingdoms/baronies/dukedoms/empires etc, choices that could influence how the game would shape either for you becoming a lord/king eventually an emperor or something or becoming a brigand like character to become a pest of others and robbing carriages and merchant caravans for riches and sometimes girls form there it could expand to having alot of different quests with the girls and the possibility to rule over other brigands in different empires with also slight city sim having to manage resources and secrecy so that your main base isnt found out and destroyed by the kingdoms army or lure them into your main base and setup traps and whatnot to capture their nobility either for ransom or for weakening the empire or becoming a glorious warrior who goes around the world doing tasks and jobs for various people like a standard rpg with the ability to grow your relationships with different girls that could be locked to a certain location and possibility of inviting them to your manor after you built it and so on and so forth i guess? then again do keep in mind i havent played it yet but it could become something like this i guess
Play it first and you'll realize it has nothing to do with all you have written there... and please use some commas at least. Have you tried to read your own comment? I almost died

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and Abhai

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
magicnuts How much more content will be added to ver. 0.2. (Not a complaint but I don't think you should put achievements that you are not able to achieve because there might be some people like me who try to do everything new in that update and is somewhat annoyed by not being able to find how to achieve things that are shown but planned for the next release)
For 0.2 we're planning on advancing the main story (since it was left unfinished in 0.1). We're aiming for around 30 mins of playtime.
About the two achievements left in the game, it was honestly a blunder. I meant to remove them but simply forgot to do so. :whistle:
I'll try to be more careful for 0.2 :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: goodleystan

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción No Oficial al Español - v.0.1

Todo el texto (también los menús) aparece traducido al español. Lo que aún aparece en inglés son imágenes (hay muchísimas) que no he editado. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
Unnofficial Spanish Translation - v.0.1

All texts (menus included) are now displayed in Spanish. Some elements are still in English cause they're pics (lots of them, actually). As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Todo el texto (también los menús) aparece traducido al español. Lo que aún aparece en inglés son imágenes (hay muchísimas) que no he editado. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---

All texts (menus included) are now displayed in Spanish. Some elements are still in English cause they're pics (lots of them, actually). As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game, replacing all when asked.
Did you use the Renpy translation tool or directly translated the original files in Spanish?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Did you use the Renpy translation tool or directly translated the original files in Spanish?
I used Ren'py translation tool, obviously. After editing the original files to make them fully translatable

Reactions: rf96

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019

Todo el texto (también los menús) aparece traducido al español. Lo que aún aparece en inglés son imágenes (hay muchísimas) que no he editado. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---

All texts (menus included) are now displayed in Spanish. Some elements are still in English cause they're pics (lots of them, actually). As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game, replacing all when asked.
Wow! That's awesome, man.

I'm a bit busy right now, but after 0.2 I'll make all the map images and buttons in different languages.

Yvain

Feb 3, 2019
Hi it's my first post on this forum, only to say that i am a big fan of your first demo.

- As a rpg and world builder lover, do you plan to develop the fluff and background of your world: relgion, politic, history etc....

- The sex scene are great, but i have also loved the romance scene and arts (the gypsy kiss when cooking, the care of the faerie), is it possible to add them in the collections to re see them ?

- finnaly, a funny question: Does women in this world are allergic to shoes ?
i find it funny tha the only woman who wear shoes is the whore.
For some it make sense (the faerie, the beggar or the princess when she is in her bedroom), but not for the other case.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hi it's my first post on this forum, only to say that i am a big fan of your first demo.

- As a rpg and world builder lover, do you plan to develop the fluff and background of your world: relgion, politic, history etc....

- The sex scene are great, but i have also loved the romance scene and arts (the gypsy kiss when cooking, the care of the faerie), is it possible to add them in the collections to re see them ?

- finnaly, a funny question: Does women in this world are allergic to shoes ?
i find it funny tha the only woman who wear shoes is the whore.
For some it make sense (the faerie, the beggar or the princess when she is in her bedroom), but not for the other case.
Hi Yvain. Thank you very much for your post and we're super happy that you've enjoyed the game so much so that your first comment is about it.

- We'll be adding the lore and some of the information you noted, gradually (mostly with the main story releases).

- I had not thought about adding the romantic cutscenes in the crystal ball. But maybe you have a point and I'll think of a way to include them in the future (perhaps separate from the sexual content).

- Shoes are very expensive in this world :LOL:
I think the plan was that female characters in the village and the wood will be mostly barefoot.

Reactions: Blayo

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I must post to express my surprise at the quality of this game.
The art is amazing, the characters full of personality, the story full of charm. Even the mechanics work very well with a nice gradual unlock of areas with notification and a very well made help area. It is impressive.
Very short for now and the bad news is it can only go downhill from there, but if you keep it up I think this could genuinely be a Steam worthy adult game.

Definitely keeping an eye on it to see where it goes. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I hope dev does not give up with this game and He finishes it. The art is amazing and I would really love to play it completed in a future.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes