Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Top-ish of the screen, it's a clickable spot somewhere between 2 trees. Just scroll around slowly left to right around the middle of the screen top, should pop-up eventually. Easier if dude isnt't around (forgot his name, you can still click the right spot, he's just in the way when you dunno where exactly)

Reactions: pecard255

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
[...] Also is there any relevance to the day of the week? Didn't seem relevant currently and I hope it doesn't become something like "go to person X on wednesday" because then if it's thursday all it leads to is sleeping 6 times in a row.
We did think about experimenting with days of the week later on. We want it to be more for group events than for character quests. For example, imagine that on one day of the week there's a ball where the MC can have scenes with groups of characters whose stories he has completed. But it is still an idea and it will need to be tested.

Reactions: L30

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
I guess the way to the Pixie Path was a bit confusing, so we made this change for 0.2:

View attachment 674097

Were there really so many problems with others?

We did think about experimenting with days of the week later on. We want it to be more for group events than for character quests. For example, imagine that on one day of the week there's a ball where the MC can have scenes with groups of characters whose stories he has completed. But it is still an idea and it will need to be tested.
We are guaranteed to test everyone (groups ..... to hell but clearly)!

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
magicnuts What an amazing game you have brewing for us. The art is excellent, how can Chestnut make everything so cute and sexy at the same is beyond my comprehension. I love the medieval setting and the dialogues are really funny. I can not wait to see more, especially of Serena. Thank you both for an awsome job so far and I wish you all the best!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The process of picking out the quality games results in many untouched rar files for a long time. I said I'll hold off but I wanted to have a peek, if I knew this game was this good I'ld play it sooner but it's probably better that it happened today since I'm more closer to the next update. :p
From the previews, for some reason I had the impression that this game was a bit lower quality than it really is.

I liked the humour and small details; I legit thought we would kill the rabbit at woodcutter's lodge that it was "that rabbit" and felt bad for the cutey, lol. I kinda wished we could see the birthday orgy tho, given the context, it would be so hot, I hope somewhere in the later development MC could return to the brothel and explore that experience! :love:

Great job guys, looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: magicnuts

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hi there.. amazing game. The art is really good. I just had one question... I've already played through all the available content but couldn't find this scene... Did I miss out on something...??
1590877346733.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's not in the game. Dev said a few times during release that it was a mistake to advertise that scene when we'll only get it in the next build

Reactions: RabbitHole69

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
^ It's not in the game. Dev said a few times during release that it was a mistake to advertise that scene when we'll only get it in the next build
Ahh I see. Sorry about it then. Didn't knew the dev clarified about it. Thanx for the reply.

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
Impressive art!! Great job

Btw Im having trouble finding he bush in the forest at night

NVM I found it

Last edited:

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Great art! Love the story! And the planned breastfeeding, can't find any reason to not play this game. Can't wait for the update!
Good job, Mr MagicNuts!

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes