dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
As a fan of your work and who doesn't want to give you any pressure, can I make a suggestion?
Since this is a fantasy game that has magic and potions, could there be a small arc or even a small scene where the MC takes a magical dick growth pill that further enlarges his endowment to the point where it shocks the female characters? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've noticed some people looking for such content in this community and thought such content could be beneficial to this game. Thank you and have a great day! :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As a fan of your work and who doesn't want to give you any pressure, can I make a suggestion?
Since this is a fantasy game that has magic and potions, could there be a small arc or even a small scene where the MC takes a magical dick growth pill that further enlarges his endowment to the point where it shocks the female characters? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've noticed some people looking for such content in this community and thought such content could be beneficial to this game. Thank you and have a great day! :)
Even better if he decides to add different races to the like orcs and stuff, you could have a female from a race of giants or some other race that is very big and the only way the MC can have sex with her is if he drinks a potion that makes his penis larger.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Even better if he decides to add different races to the like orcs and stuff, you could have a female from a race of giants or some other race that is very big and the only way the MC can have sex with her is if he drinks a potion that makes his penis larger.
even better if he just switches to rpgmv..that way we could have another Peasants Quest, yep?

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Charming art style and atmosphere so far - can't wait for the next update!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
even better if he just switches to rpgmv..that way we could have another Peasants Quest, yep?
That would be a nightmare, the rpgm controls, the quality of the renders, the performances, the impossibility to resize the window like you want or to save whenever you want.

Ren'py master race.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
We were recently told that What a Legend is mistagged since it is neither a sandbox nor a dating sim.

That confused us. And so, we got in touch with one of the moderators who confirmed that the tags are correct.

However, since each person might have somewhat different definitions of these concepts, some players are bound to be misled. And that's really not what we want.

Therefore, we've decided to remove both "dating sim" and "sandbox" tags until we have a bit more of these elements (probably in 0.3).

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
We were recently told that What a Legend is mistagged since it is neither a sandbox nor a dating sim.

That confused us. And so, we got in touch with one of the moderators who confirmed that the tags are correct.

However, since each person might have somewhat different definitions of these concepts, some players are bound to be misled. And that's really not what we want.

Therefore, we've decided to remove both "dating sim" and "sandbox" tags until we have a bit more of these elements (probably in 0.3).

Good decision! But I do hope that the game will be later on both tags or at least sandbox ;-)

Reactions: magicnuts

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dating sim, maybe since people can't fathom how a 1st release won't have 99%+ content already in it and then come out crying their lives are wasted waiting a few months for more stuff

Sandbox is harder to question since you can do anything in any order with any girl without a time limit nor "real" end-game objective to "win the game". But people being people, especially in here .............. :unsure:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
The "person" is me. It's ok to tag me, by the way. If you want a discussion, that is.

While there are no rigid definitions (which is true for any genre, but more so with sandbox), sandbox games have some defining features and gameplay patterns that Legend decidedly lacks at least right now, and so anyone expecting those will not find any them here, repeating for emphasis, right now. We could go over the list of these patterns if someone's interested. So this isn't about a certain % or absolute amount of content being available in the first version, but rather some mechanics being at least somewhat functional.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By that logic and since it's 1st release, there should be like 3-4 tags max .....

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes