ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
NTR:No I'm guessing that's a theme for this dev? It confuses why it's there.. pretty sure we can that answer by the tags.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
NTR:No I'm guessing that's a theme for this dev? It confuses why it's there.. pretty sure we can that answer by the tags.
It's there because this game has no NTR but people would keep asking if it's not clearly stated, even if there aren't any tags

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People are always asking if games will have any NTR and then the threads get into full debates about it. I think he is trying to avoid that.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's there because this game has no NTR but people would keep asking if it's not clearly stated, even if there aren't any tags
People are always asking if games will have any NTR and then the threads get into full debates about it. I think he is trying to avoid that.
The least you can do is read the OP to avoid foolish questions.

Reactions: L30

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I'm sorry if it confused you. My hope was the exact opposite: to be as clear as possible.

You mean the 2nd coming of Star Wars Jesus (Wedge) is now in this game ? :eek:
No. Patrons suggested and voted for these names. :)

Reactions: Ghostly and L30

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
This looks incredible! The art quality is among the best of the site!
But *and I hate to be that guy* is there any chance for gay content? (Gay, not trap)

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes