MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
This is astonishingly made game already, and I hope and pray it's just a beginning. Quality from the get go, nice writing, nice models. MagicNuts is Nuts!
What about lambert pics, is it clickable thingy in the game?Can't seem to find any of it yet...

Reactions: magicnuts and TheK

Iqezip0t

Nov 3, 2017
This game is freaking awesome! What a great artwork, what a great humor - keep up the good work, I can't wait till this game will be released.

Reactions: magicnuts

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very promising game. I hope not all sex scenes will have main character behave so passively though. Like Marple turned him into pixie sized human to have sex with him and eventually kill him(!). If you are gonna have sex scene there then would be nice to push her on the ground and give it to her with all he got but instead he just lays there like a dead fish. Kind of a let down. :cautious:

It feels boring when main character announces that sex is all he cares and all female characters just imply that you need to get on their good side and they will reward you with sex served on a silver plate. All women feel the same. All sex scenes are initiated by women. It would be nice to mix it up with scenes where main character shows initiative and takes charge. Take it himself instead of being handed sex gift wrapped.:unsure:

Blaze822

Jul 8, 2018
Downloaded from nopy, but my antivirus picked up the exe as ransomware. Is it just a false positive? Anyone else get the same?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Very promising game. I hope not all sex scenes will have main character behave so passively though. Like Marple turned him into pixie sized human to have sex with him and eventually kill him(!). If you are gonna have sex scene there then would be nice to push her on the ground and give it to her with all he got but instead he just lays there like a dead fish. Kind of a let down. :cautious:

It feels boring when main character announces that sex is all he cares and all female characters just imply that you need to get on their good side and they will reward you with sex served on a silver plate. All women feel the same. All sex scenes are initiated by women. It would be nice to mix it up with scenes where main character shows initiative and takes charge. Take it himself instead of being handed sex gift wrapped.:unsure:
Thank you for your point. There will be more variety in the future.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes