FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
So does the second lambert pic only show up the first time you meet lana? I can't find it later in the story.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
How is the usual update rhythm planed?
Once per month?
We did 0.2 in two months, and we want to stick to that once-every-two-months update schedule.

So does the second lambert pic only show up the first time you meet lana? I can't find it later in the story.
Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're using an old save file, you must first talk to Lambert, the photographer, to collect new hidden photos. And to answer your question, no it must be there.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Me after finishing the intro: "No Lassie! Why couldn't you have stayed just one more night?"

This game is great so far. I love the artwork. Quick question: Are the 'Planned' scenes all listed because I noticed not every girl has anal or pregnant scenes listed? Will they be added later? I'm a sucker for an anal scene.

Also, any plans for a victory orgy back at the brothel once the MC finishes his quest because I would really like to see what the 'moms' had in store....and it would be nice to see their faces. :LOL:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
The arts and animations are absolute insane, this is not a normal work of art, it is a master piece!
Needless to say, the No NTR gets me going as shit, and as far as I see, even though you have choices, you do not lose content despite what you choose, absolute perfection
Ps: There are some arts, like when Myrtle uses our shirt, that would be really nice to have on Lambert gallery

Keep the good work, started playing in version 0.1, the game got even better

Reactions: magicnuts

dan9000

May 21, 2017
We did 0.2 in two months, and we want to stick to that once-every-two-months update schedule.

Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're using an old save file, you must first talk to Lambert, the photographer, to collect new hidden photos. And to answer your question, no it must be there.
holy shit, no wonder i couldt find him, i was starting to believe i was retarded and idk why i though he was hiding in myrtles house.
btw its a really good game like the story and the art are actually nice, and by the size of the map this might be a long game when it gets finished

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
really interest, you are doing a lot of things right that most devs mess up. ill keep an eye on this one. Also really hoping for scene about returning home, but i guess that something that will probably be left for some sort of epilogue

Aug 28, 2017
The art looks fantastic. Something you would find in quality point n click games.

I also appreciate the detailed changelog. A sign of a confident developer who knows what he is doing.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I have never downloaded this title, but I have read the reviews and it seems to be looking very good. my doubt is if it is worth downloading it in this state of current development or if, on the contrary, you think that it is better to wait a bit. Are updates done in a reasonable time? Thank you

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes