Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
oh didn´t saw that. But even so it should be in the Main Story from 0.2 :unsure:

But then you couldn´t finish the game?
No i can progress the story but the scene just doesn't happen.
There is another thing when i saved the pixie and she said to come tomorrow night,when i go and click on the little door it says there is nobody around and nothing happens.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
God damn I love this kind of graphics, plus cool characters, especially women. A nice chumor combined with tasks gives here a lot of possibilities in the plot. I can't wait for the next updates. An amazing job has been done. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: magicnuts

Chromane

Oct 28, 2019
No i can progress the story but the scene just doesn't happen.
There is another thing when i saved the pixie and she said to come tomorrow night,when i go and click on the little door it says there is nobody around and nothing happens.
you could go on Discord and speak about it better there with the developers

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I missed 2 medals, the pixie medal "honey, I shrunk the MC" and the one named "Sex in the City".

I don't understand how to activate the pixie medal, she tells MC to find her next day at night in the forest but nothing happens. I don't have a clue how to get the second one.

any help how to get them?

btw, graphics seem really good, nice start too, looking forward for more.

Last edited:

Chromane

Oct 28, 2019
I missed 2 medals, the pixie medal "honey, I shrunk the MC" and the one named "Sex in the City".

I don't understand how to activate the pixie medal, she tells MC to find her next day at night in the forest but nothing happens. I don't have a clue how to get the second one.
PC version or Android ?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019

Hi. Another player had the same issue, I'm trying to replicate it to see what is the cause. thanks for the report, man.

Reactions: L30 and Ghostly

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

When you come to her place the following night,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
PC version or Android ?
PC

and this is what I see the night of next day:

Sem Título.jpg

ah and at the crystal ball, the tips part in Maple img, it only says "what should I do next?". I don't know if this be like this or not, but after saving her I think this should change.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes