magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I missed 2 medals, the pixie medal "honey, I shrunk the MC" and the one named "Sex in the City".

I don't understand how to activate the pixie medal, she tells MC to find her next day at night in the forest but nothing happens. I don't have a clue how to get the second one.

any help how to get them?

btw, graphics seem really good, nice start too, looking forward for more.
Okay, I think I figured out the cause of the problem. If I'm not mistaken you've used the mod to unlock the gallery. The only problem is that I've used the sex variables to determine if you've played content before and have changed the way the screens work (and allow you to advance) depending on those. By using the mod, it seems like the game thinks that you've already done that bit of content.

Still, I'm going to download the mod and confirm this.

But I just played the game again and, as it is, couldn't replicate the issues.

Reactions: L30 and Ghostly

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, les non anglophones devront être patient alors, c'est juste dommage que l'ont ne puissent pas donner notre avis sur l'évolution du jeu.
Bonne chance à toi pour le développement !

Ok, non-English speakers will have to be patient then, it's just a shame that we can't give our opinion on the evolution of the game.
Good luck to you for development!
Or maybe learn english.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
the mod is the main culprit as you suspected :p but I had to change the game to another folder as well, to undo what the mod did hmm

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
There's a way to change the mod that would not break the game while allowing you to unlock everything in the crystal ball. I just sent a message to the modder offering suggestions. So, if you're lucky he would change the mod, and then you'd be able to use it without it causing any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
Super cool art, and the interface is amazing. Can't wait for new content !

Maybe make the hint crystal ball a bit more practical (accessible) in the future ? Let the MC carry it around in his pants, i don't know :sneaky:

Reactions: magicnuts

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not interested p&c games exactly 2d but this one art is fantastic and also animation so much better:love::love::love:
That hints are very helpful and playing smoothly some 2d games not given so I'm not playing p&c games mostly, really appreciated(y)(y)
Keep up the work(y):love:
Looking forward next updates.......

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Can you fap to this game? sure

But can you get a good laugh or two because of this game? now that one i can 100% guarantee! lol
the jokes are all so on point and clever

Oct 4, 2017
Where are the last 2 lambert photo locations? I only found the one near the pixie in the woods.

Also, need to say that this game is fantastic. Incredible art, story, and animations so far. This game is going to be a big deal!

Chromane

Oct 28, 2019
Where are the last 2 lambert photo locations? I only found the one near the pixie in the woods.

Also, need to say that this game is fantastic. Incredible art, story, and animations so far. This game is going to be a big deal!
Look on page 27 Pistachio posted it there

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Play on PC? Android is an unoffical Version and its on your own risk ( I always recomend to play it on PC) . Or get a new Mobile Phone maybe?
yeah ive played 0.1 in pc, though i could play it but my cellphone is really a pice of shit. thank you

Oct 2, 2018
Another amazing update! Thank you. Can not wait for the next one.. Though I can wait cause its worth it for high quality content such as this! Keep up the amazing work.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Hot damn. Great update, great art. My only complaint is that it had to end. Can't wait for the next update!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes