Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
The art is amazing, the story is great and I found It very well writed. Some scenes are just too funny that made me laugh.
The girls are sexy and beautifull in their own way, and this make the game even better.

You can say I'm very excited for some new content, and wish I could donate for you in Patreon, but since dollar value in my country is 5x more expensive, I can't help for now.

But you certainly will got a lot of patrons, and I expect you don't do like some other developers that make too much money but releases too little ammount of content.

Congrats and good luck!

Reactions: magicnuts

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Wow just Wow this game ticks all the right boxes for me great story fantastic characters and gorgeous artwork two things i'm curious about is the monster in the cave rose ? and will we ever get are birthday present from are moms :devilish:

LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
I do think this is gonna be a great game and I enjoyed a lot what I've tried out but... this is only version0.2 and I've only seen one 4* review while the rest are all 5*. This isn't really a problem but, imo, too much praise can lead to a downfall. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
"Biggs and Wedge", huh? After recently running through Final Fantasy 7 Remake, my first FF game, I can't help but laugh a bit when I see those names.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
"Biggs and Wedge", huh? After recently running through Final Fantasy 7 Remake, my first FF game, I can't help but laugh a bit when I see those names.
Biggs and Wedge in FF7 are a reference themselves. The original Biggs and Wedge are pilots for the rebellion in Star Wars.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I do think this is gonna be a great game and I enjoyed a lot what I've tried out but... this is only version0.2 and I've only seen one 4* review while the rest are all 5*. This isn't really a problem but, imo, too much praise can lead to a downfall. Hopefully that doesn't happen.
Now you see me, now you don't! (changed that 4 star review, lol).

But in general, 5 star—or any number of stars, really—reviews aren't a problem. Reviews lacking any constructive criticism are. A review that says "shit game, 0/10" is equally unhelpful as "perfect game, 10/10" both for developers and players. (Praising art style is also unhelpful, even when praise is well-earned. Anyone can see the screenshots)

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
I like that this feels finished in terms of gameplay and incidental stuff so all that needs to be added is content. I just can't get over how polished everything is.

The speaking animations look real, but either not what's written, or a different language was used to make the animations. This may be a me thing, I should play it through again.

The thing that really brought home the level of detail put into this is the little surprise in lower right of the woodcutter's house setting.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Wow just Wow this game ticks all the right boxes for me great story fantastic characters and gorgeous artwork two things i'm curious about is the monster in the cave rose ? and will we ever get are birthday present from are moms :devilish:
Thank you very much!
Rose being the monster in the cave... that would be interesting!
And yes, he will eventually go back and get his present, but that would be way int the future (epilogue)

Reactions: Ghostly

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
How do you vote on here?
I think this game is amazing
the art art style is very refreshing and very well done i hope you and your team keep it together for longer and other projects after this one!
the script actually had me laughing.
the music and background noise was also decent.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I like that this feels finished in terms of gameplay and incidental stuff so all that needs to be added is content. I just can't get over how polished everything is.

The speaking animations look real, but either not what's written, or a different language was used to make the animations. This may be a me thing, I should play it through again.

The thing that really brought home the level of detail put into this is the little surprise in lower right of the woodcutter's house setting.
I agree with you fully about the level of polish and feel. My only thought is that the stuff that's not implemented yet should be grayed out a bit more.

Also, is there something clickable/interactable in the bottom right of the woodcutter's house exterior? Or is it just the animation/thing that pops up?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
You've got a valid point: 0.2 is still very early. I do think we've been very fortunate that the reviews have been positive and in 4-5 range. I doubt that that will last forever, though, since tastes vary, it will be difficult to tick all the boxes, for everybody, all the time. That being the case, I'd be lying if I said that the feedback has not been a massive boost to the artist and me, encouraging us to keep doing what we've been doing, getting us noticed by other players, and helping us improve the game.

Will positive reviews lead to lowering of our game's quality? We do have an idea of where we want the game to go, what mood and feel we want it to have, and how we hope the player will feel while playing it. That was the case for 0.1, and stayed the same for 0.2 (although, again, admittedly, it is still very early). Our game plan for 0.3 and beyond is to keep doing the same. Hopefully, that way, there will be no downfalls.

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Please, take my money.

Everything is so well made to the point I forgot it is an adult game. I can't appoint a single down side in this game (maybe one or two minor things, like save slots need less transparency).

You guys deserve first page of trending games and 20k on Patreon, nothing less.

• Red Heart

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Now you see me, now you don't! (changed that 4 star review, lol).

But in general, 5 star—or any number of stars, really—reviews aren't a problem. Reviews lacking any constructive criticism are. A review that says "shit game, 0/10" is equally unhelpful as "perfect game, 10/10" both for developers and players. (Praising art style is also unhelpful, even when praise is well-earned. Anyone can see the screenshots)
I think anyone who read your 4* review saw that you were giving feedback and positive criticism. Cheers for 5* but, regardless of the number of the stars, your earlier review was helpful for 0.2.

We are new to game-dev, and some topics just had not (and surely have not) passed our minds. For example, the earlier poor writing of the sex scenes, lags during some screens, bland GUI, confusing buttons, etc.

I can tell you that both me and the artist read all the criticisms and consider them, as cooly as we can. If we agree with the issues raised and are capable of improving the game, we will try to do so.

About the reviews not always including detailed criticisms, I am guilty of those reviews as well. We sometimes rate with our heads and other times with our hearts. And although they may not be equally helpful, I think they both have their merits.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019

For the speaking animation, it's not corresponding to any language. To make it we show random mouths from a pool of 4-6 depending on whether the character is neutral, happy, or sad, always including an O. These mouths are shown one after another depending on the length of the text.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
How do you vote on here?
I think this game is amazing
the art art style is very refreshing and very well done i hope you and your team keep it together for longer and other projects after this one!
the script actually had me laughing.
the music and background noise was also decent.
I hope we stay together much longer (even after we've finished this game), since we're married. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes