thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Truly a good game with Grade S arts, make me craving for more contents in the future updates now. All the girls are so beautiful with their own personalities, and that Orc girl are truly my new favorite now.
Hopefully she will become MC friend, and that goddamn Waldo...wish that we can have revenge against thas asshole

Reactions: magicnuts

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Wow, this game is great (y)
I've done everything except all the Maple stuff.
The help section tells me to "think of another solution"?
Can anybody tell me what i'm missing?
Thanks a lot.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Wow, this game is great (y)
I've done everything except all the Maple stuff.
The help section tells me to "think of another solution"?
Can anybody tell me what i'm missing?
Thanks a lot.
Go once again to the Pixie's Path and Think

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Well, I noticed furry in the list, I'd consider that kinda extreme(provided you didn't mean monstergirl, apparently there is a difference). That was my main concern. Also going through the lists of scenes for different characters, I'd recommend switching the assjob scenes with anal, because, well, the girls deserve equality :)

Whatever you do, with such a strong start I'm sure it will be great ;) Oh, and the whole "otherworldly being controlling the mc"... Nice cracking the 4th wall there, now who's gonna pay for that thing :D
We have planned several furry characters. But they'll hopefully fit well into the world and have nice stories. they will of course be optional (in a manner similar to Maple), in the sense they will not be part of the main quest and if you don't like to see their content you can just not play them.

Thanks for the kind words, man. I'm glad you've liked it overall. And breaking the 4th wall... couldn't help it :giggle:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Note about the Mod: I removed it from the OP (for the moment) as it was causing a major bug (preventing players from reaching sexual content).

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
One question are there really Animated Sexscenes or is it just animated eyes or other animated parts i ask this because the Animated tag is way to overused the last games i tried. would be nice if someone clear that out for me
We've animated the sex scenes using a combination of bone/spine animations (DragonBones) and drawing the frames (Photoshop). And as MuppetMart mentioned, you can vary the speed of the animation using screen buttons.

Reactions: Ghostly

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Suggestion: Later in her quest line have her without the eye patch. The MC can then find out she has both eyes but just thought the eye patch made her look "windswept and interesting". You could even pop in a fetch quest (to find the missing eye patch) and reward.
Thanks for the suggestion man. We do have some content planned for Lana centered around her eye and eyepatch.

Reactions: Ghostly

GuitarMan

Apr 24, 2020
Glad to see an update for this! I love this game!!! Fantastic drawn graphics and story line! keep em coming magicnuts! I'm a huge Fan!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, I have to say that this game is exceptional on every possible level. Art, dialogues, quests, humour, setting, characters... Everything is just superb.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes