MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
A great update! Again it was really fun and had plenty of humour. Please, don't ever change this :)

I have never downloaded this title, but I have read the reviews and it seems to be looking very good. my doubt is if it is worth downloading it in this state of current development or if, on the contrary, you think that it is better to wait a bit. Are updates done in a reasonable time? Thank you
The updates seem to happen once a month... ish.
Currently there is a total of around 1 - 1.5 hours of gameplay if you read all the lines and try to understand what is happening.
The main selling point for this game (to me at least) is the great art and humour. Don't take what is happening too seriously, since it is all wacky and fun as hell. There are a few sexual scenes happening (as of 0.2 a total of 6 or so, 1 is vaginal sex).
To me it is already worth the download, but the only way to know for sure yourself, is to... well... download and check it out. :)

Reactions: magicnuts

Zelai

May 8, 2019
where is hidden photos in v.2:unsure::unsure::unsure:
One is in the princess chamber between some columns (use the mirror to speak with her) the other is in the bridge in the water to the left of the gypsy elf , its a hollow stick used for breathing cant see the sheep on that one but we assume he is the one breathing underwater through the stick.

Reactions: York24

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words! Me and the artist are thrilled that you've enjoyed 0.2.

... Quick question: Are the 'Planned' scenes all listed because I noticed not every girl has anal or pregnant scenes listed? Will they be added later? I'm a sucker for an anal scene.

Also, any plans for a victory orgy back at the brothel once the MC finishes his quest because I would really like to see what the 'moms' had in store....and it would be nice to see their faces. :LOL:
The planned content is not set in stone. They are based on the ideas we have so far, given each character's arc and story. That being said, not every character will have every sexual act (like anal). We're going to go with the story and see what makes sense.

The MC will eventually go back and pay them a visit in the epilogue.

There are some arts, like when Myrtle uses our shirt, that would be really nice to have on Lambert gallery
I am going to be adding a section to the crystal ball for repeating the entire cutscenes (including Myrtle's).

[...] but i guess that something that will probably be left for some sort of epilogue
Exactly!

Hello, i have created a gallery unlocker mod for What a Legend!, you can find it or Here
Thanks for taking the time to make a mod. Cheers!

Looks quite nice, I just hope that all the extreme kinks will be optional...
Pregnancy will be optional. What other kinks do you have mind?

here is my unofficial android port of What a Legend 0.2 + Compressed
Thank you.

A great update! Again it was really fun and had plenty of humour. Please, don't ever change this :)
Will try, man. That's one of the parts that make it fun for us.

Android official Version Please??
No official Andoird ports as of now. Maybe for 0.3, but I can't promise, yet.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Pregnancy will be optional. What other kinks do you have mind?
Well, I noticed furry in the list, I'd consider that kinda extreme(provided you didn't mean monstergirl, apparently there is a difference). That was my main concern. Also going through the lists of scenes for different characters, I'd recommend switching the assjob scenes with anal, because, well, the girls deserve equality :)

Whatever you do, with such a strong start I'm sure it will be great ;) Oh, and the whole "otherworldly being controlling the mc"... Nice cracking the 4th wall there, now who's gonna pay for that thing :D

tannison

Sep 4, 2017
Holy cow I'm excited for this game. The art is beautiful, the humor, fun, and the pacing perfect. Plus the planned content looks very promising.

Feb 13, 2018
One is in the princess chamber between some columns (use the mirror to speak with her) the other is in the bridge in the water to the left of the gypsy elf , its a hollow stick used for breathing cant see the sheep on that one but we assume he is the one breathing underwater through the stick.
thank you so much:):):)

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
One question are there really Animated Sexscenes or is it just animated eyes or other animated parts i ask this because the Animated tag is way to overused the last games i tried. would be nice if someone clear that out for me

MuppetMart

May 4, 2019
We were really hoping that you don't notice that :LOL:
Chestnut, the artist, says that she still has nightmares about it to this day.
Suggestion: Later in her quest line have her without the eye patch. The MC can then find out she has both eyes but just thought the eye patch made her look "windswept and interesting". You could even pop in a fetch quest (to find the missing eye patch) and reward.

MuppetMart

May 4, 2019
One question are there really Animated Sexscenes or is it just animated eyes or other animated parts i ask this because the Animated tag is way to overused the last games i tried. would be nice if someone clear that out for me
animated with buttons to slow/increase speed etc.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Oh my...I really loved playing this one. Truly enjoyable...From artwork to g-play. Usually I find point & click a bit boring but this one kept my attention. Continue on with this one man. Good luck.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes