ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
was thinking this was like king's quest or monkey island..but thought longer..and nope..this is most like Lands of Lore....but really effing hot dames and smut :D

Reactions: magicnuts

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Looking VERY promising. I am a big fan of these kind of art styles, not least of all that I make my pictures in a similar manner.

Also, kudos for the NTR tag, I laughed so hard.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Nice update, it's really cool that even with such art they manage to make cool and smooth animations. Usually, good hand-drawn games have only art or poorly made animations, but this rare exception, i really like it. Keep it up

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Does the game got any decent content yet? Or is it just teasing around? Not gonna bother if it doesn't have any decent content yet.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
MIssing one of Lambert's photos (the one with a red background on the preview). Other than that i have finished the update and i have enjoyed it i hope the game takes off.

Reactions: Twstt

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Wow what an absolutely awesome game. From gameplay to artstyle everything is nailed!!! Love it. I hope the support for the game doesn't end and it actually develops the planned content. Love the animations of the map and everything!!! Going to sub on patreon now :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing this game and its brilliant. The art is great and the writing is hilarious and I like most of the girls shown. So far Maple is so cute and adorable but Gomira is definitely my favorite currently. Can't wait til we can free her I'm sure she will be very grateful. If it wasn't for corona costing me my job I would definitely toss some money your way and when I do get another job you guys will be the first people I pledge to.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
I am also missing Lambert's photo. I wonder if they are situational and can be missed. I've been to each place at each time of day (that is currently available, post dungeon) and I am just not seeing anything.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
MIssing one of Lambert's photos (the one with a red background on the preview). Other than that i have finished the update and i have enjoyed it i hope the game takes off.
I am also missing Lambert's photo. I wonder if they are situational and can be missed. I've been to each place at each time of day (that is currently available, post dungeon) and I am just not seeing anything.
The hidden photos are not time-dependent and are in the zones currently explorable (nowhere inside the city).
I think we made them a bit too difficult to find in this release since everybody said the one from 0.1 was too easy.

If you really can't find them, send me a message and I'll tell you where they are.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Does the game got any decent content yet? Or is it just teasing around? Not gonna bother if it doesn't have any decent content yet.
Depends on what you mean by decent content.

If you mean sex scenes, there are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean playtime, I can only answer using my own experience:
I take about an hour playing through it from the beginning to the end of the current content. But I do read all the dialogues.

Hope it helps.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I just finished playing this game and its brilliant. The art is great and the writing is hilarious and I like most of the girls shown. So far Maple is so cute and adorable but Gomira is definitely my favorite currently. Can't wait til we can free her I'm sure she will be very grateful. If it wasn't for corona costing me my job I would definitely toss some money your way and when I do get another job you guys will be the first people I pledge to.
Glad you liked it man, and thanks for the kind words. Don't worry about pledging, just enjoy it and have fun.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
This is great!, please don't make to many characters. Or the game will never finish :).

Just a trend i'v seen :)

I honestly liked playing this one. And didn't just skip.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes