halohalo123

Jan 26, 2020
idk if anyone has mentioned this yet, but is this game made from the kingdom rush engine? really similar ui, map, art, and the music is nearly identical.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Oh. Won't they fix that?
I'm not an expert but it basically depends on your own phone and OS, so there's nothing they can really do. Some people experience these problems in certain scenes, others don't. The game is designed to be played on PC. Dev's words on discord a few days ago:
i wish there was a way to fix it so that even though I don't make the ports, they function properly. but I guess there are too many phones out there and the odd version-memory combination will always cause weird errors, especially since some of our scenes are a bit heavier on the memory (sex animations, maps, etc.)

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019
Oh i want "Death by snu snu" content too, alright, just want MC's pp in store for Holly for the first time, THEN death by snu snu can commence lol. I'm really a plot guy and in my head this Holly thing would be so fitting.
Sexiest orc babe I've seen in a game for a long time. I hope her content is good when it comes out. lol

MichouDP

Jul 4, 2019
I did some calculations and according to my stats 0.5 should be released in about 100 days, around July 23. I specify that I do not want these estimates to put pressure on the developers, take your time, the game is great.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I know I shouldn't compare them, but this feels like this is what Summertime Saga wishes it was in terms of great content, animation and art styles, and cheeky humour here and there. Great piece of work from the dev.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes