exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is not a VN, but a point and click game. So any "decisions" are mainly for flavor.

The only "real" decisions you have, is whether to go to an optional girl or not like the "matchmaker". At least that's been their policy so far, and I don't believe they have any interest in "bad ends"(other then maybe comical ones) based on on their comments so far.
Okay. At first, whether there are decisions and whether they influence something or not is independent of the genre. There are also VNs that are completely linear. And I know sandbox games that have some real choices, for example Summertime Saga. :cool:

Regardless of that, I like this game very much so far. I had so many good laughs in the game. The MC is a dumbass, but not so bad that it would be annoying. I'm curious to see how the story will continue. The game has style and charm (y)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
The MC is a dumbass, but not so bad that it would be annoying.
Exactly, during some plots I tend to grow frustrated because I see the MC being played and taken for a fool or acting horribly oblivious in most situations and it makes me want to smack some intelligence into them. But not here, he is a likeable dumbass who makes-do and is absolutely hilarious.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Exactly, during some plots I tend to grow frustrated because I see the MC being played and taken for a fool or acting horribly oblivious in most situations and it makes me want to smack some intelligence into them. But not here, he is a likeable dumbass who makes-do and is absolutely hilarious.
which is honestly part of this games charm, outside of the h-stuff.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's really hard to find any milf that doesnt include cheating/ntr. And a lot dont even tags them properly like this one.
›Any milf‹? Did you make a mistake? Don't you mean "any game"? In that case there are plenty. You just need a little patience.

But you're right. Some games have cheating or NTR content without being tagged this way. And there are various games that are NTR tagged, although they do not have this content at all. This is simply because many players are unable to distinguish between cheating and NTR. And still don't want to know despite the explanation. And so I guess some developers just pull it off and don’t care about this discussion (y)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
›Any milf‹? Did you make a mistake? Don't you mean "any game"? In that case there are plenty. You just need a little patience.

But you're right. Some games have cheating or NTR content without being tagged this way. And there are various games that are NTR tagged, although they do not have this content at all. This is simply because many players are unable to distinguish between cheating and NTR. And still don't want to know despite the explanation. And so I guess some developers just pull it off and don’t care about this discussion (y)
Ah that makes more sense
On this site there are over 8000 games
Under 200 are tagged both cheating and NTR
An additional less than 500 are tagged cheating
An additional less than 500 are NTR cheating

So even allowing for careless omission doubling the number they would make up approximately a quarter of the games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618031483187.png

Hi everybody.

I hope you're all doing well.
The only notable announcement we have is that this Sunday, we will start the poll to determine the content of the 0.6 release. So if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier supporter and would like to impact WaL's future direction, make sure you stay tuned for that post.

Now the report:
Chestnut:
This week Chestnut worked almost entirely on cutscenes and backgrounds. She alternated between Lana and Simmone, depending on which one inspired her at the moment. She finished one of the more important story scenes in the release where the MC discovers what lies behind Lana's eyepatch (we shared an edited version of it as a spoiler ).

Pistachio:
I'm happy to say that I'm done with the main writing of the update. This release will, logically, I think, be rather heavy on the lore side of things. So it was a bit challenging to try to tell a satisfying story while simultaneously making sure there's a lot of action and events (not to mention sexy stuff when possible) to keep things engaging, even for those less interested in the lore. I think it all works well, and I can't wait to start posing the scenes.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue with cutscenes, and she also wants to color and complete more new backgrounds to add to the game.
My plan is to spend tonight and tomorrow editing and adjusting the text and the code to begin testing the writing and story in the game and with placeholder images (rather than in the text editor) to see how it all feels. If we're happy with it, I'll start working on the posing tasks.

That's all we have so far.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes