spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
No flex intended, I am just wondering how one can play these kind of games on a smart phone or tablet.
They just seem so.....unsuited for that.

But hey, I am just an old PC master race guy, cant keep up with these modern times! :p

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
No flex intended, I am just wondering how one can play these kind of games on a smart phone or tablet.
They just seem so.....unsuited for that.

But hey, I am just an old PC master race guy, cant keep up with these modern times! :p
Nowadays, everybody have a mobile device. But not everybody have an actual "Personal" Computer where they can play and watch lewd content as freely as in their very own hand-held minicomputer that can also make and receive phone calls

Reactions: buehahah

edohakim

May 13, 2018
You have an actual android? Cool! what can it do more? Getting the groceries? Walking the dog? Maintain the garden?
Or do you mean that you have a mobile phone or tablet with Android as the OS? ;)

OK, enough with the trolling from my side........

Could I ask you why you play these kind of games on an Android device?
I really cannot imagine playing this on something with a < 10 inch screen and a touch interface, does that even remotely work well?

(Sitting in front of a 1440p 27" screen here :geek::giggle:)
It runs very well on android device as long as it can runs well on every MOBA games you'll be surprised. I can play on my PC too but you know i need to lay on my bed to make it more comfortable instead of gaming chair

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nowadays, everybody have a mobile device. But not everybody have an actual "Personal" Computer where they can play and watch lewd content as freely as in their very own hand-held minicomputer that can also make and receive phone calls
It's certainly a trend in general. I remember the dev of "the other rather popular 2D game around here" saying some time ago, that by now a significant percentage of downloads from their own homepage are actually for mobiles, which is probably why they are switching from 4:3 to widescreen. Offering a mobile option seems really important to get a share of the casual market.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So the MC saves Gretta from drowning. She promises him to make a picnic.
Then the game action says I unlocked a char.
but when I look at the crystal ball, its still a missing question mark.

Is this a bug or something.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1617391933070.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you are all doing well.
Many of you joined toward the end of March, and I received several messages about the refunds, so I'll explain it here again for those who are new. Basically, if you become a patron in the final days of a month and continue to support us in the month after that, we always refund your earlier pledge. You don't really need to do anything other than wait until the 5th of the new month.
The only instances that require you to send us a message as soon as possible are:
  • If the above scenario applies to you, but you don't want to be refunded.
  • If the above scenario applies to you, you have waited until the 6th of the month, and we still haven't refunded you.

Okay, now the weekly report:
Chestnut:
This week, Chestnut worked on cutscenes, doing several that featured both Lana and Simmone. She was also in communication with the sketch artist we commissioned (SantaKlaus) who sent us four sketches for locations that will be unlocked in 0.5. Chestnut has adjusted the sketches, preparing them to be colored and added to the game.

Pistachio:
I advanced a lot with the writing, but I couldn't manage to reach my personal deadline of finishing it by the end of March. The main reason for that was after going through the dialogues, we didn't like the personality of a new (and important) character that will be introduced in 0.5, and I spent yesterday and today rewriting previously completed parts.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue to work on the cutscenes. A few of the events from the first part of the story require more complex artworks, and she wants to focus on them.
I will finish the writing, edit it, adjust the code, and hopefully start working on the posing tasks by the following week's report.

That's all we have.
Have a great weekend
Cheers

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I only recently discovered this game. And I have to say it, entertains me very much. The MC is a dumbass, but a lovable one. Graphics and atmosphere are consistent. And we actually have to do something to see naked skin. So it's not a game for in between, but a real, fun game. And when i finally reached the current end i just said: "No! I want to know what happens next!" (y)

The only point of criticism:
The decisions are not real. Currently the MC is still tweaking if we should change your mind. So no matter what we choose, the same thing always happens. I don't know how it is planned later. Of course it would be great if there were alternative routes so that you have to play more often if you want to see everything. Or else, to develop some "bad ends". At least that would be a game where something like that is offered.

But wait and see. I am excited which way it will continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: magicnuts

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The only point of criticism:
The decisions are not real. Currently the MC is still tweaking if we should change your mind. So no matter what wechoose, the same thing always happens. I don't know how it is planned later. Of course it would be great if there were alternative routes so that you have to play more often if you want to see everything. Or else, to develop some "bad ends". At least that would be a game where something like that is offered.

But wait and see. I am excited which way it will continue.
This is not a VN, but a point and click game. So any "decisions" are mainly for flavor.

The only "real" decisions you have, is whether to go to an optional girl or not like the "matchmaker". At least that's been their policy so far, and I don't believe they have any interest in "bad ends"(other then maybe comical ones) based on on their comments so far.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Woah, first rating on these forums, I guess I should give a try on this game. Just a small question, does this game follow some story or it's a pure sandbox?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes