poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I realize this is personal taste, but I'd rather see stories get finished and for creators to move on to new stories and new ideas rather than continue the same story with more and more expansions (and, inevitably, for the story to just never get an ending or to get an extremely rushed and unsatisfying one when the project can no longer be continued for external reasons).

Having a ridiculous amount of content in a game is one of those things that sounds great when you're just sitting there daydreaming about it but actually kinda sucks in practice: You get bored of what the game has to offer before the game runs out.

EDIT: Also, I don't wanna sound like I'm hating on this game, I'm not, it's quite good. I'm interested in seeing where it goes, especially if we get to cuck Hammerdick by fucking his wife. (We already have Gretta, who's married to Waldo, so more netori content is plausibly on the table, even if my other fetishes are unlikely to be indulged.)
Totally agree with that. I’m a big fan of netori and I think it’ll work super well for WaL. I know it’s unlikely to happen, but I’d like to see the MC also have some action with his “moms” too.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Reactions: magicnuts

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If we're gonna have furry girls then may I propose a cow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or perhaps let us lay the dragon?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(They almost certainly have their future characters already planned and at least alpha-designed, but hey, I can dream...)

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Totally agree with that. I’m a big fan of netori and I think it’ll work super well for WaL. I know it’s unlikely to happen, but I’d like to see the MC also have some action with his “moms” too.
I think they said something about finally getting that birthday orgy sometime in the epilogue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viressa and poodles

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I’m a litttttttle disappointed Gretta won’t be featured in the next update, but sounds like we’ll see her sooner rather than later anyway. She and Lana are the best :) can’t wait to cuck Gretta’s husband.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I was about to answer, but I had a phone call and I didn't check the thread before I posted my reply. I deleted that post, sorry.
I really wasn't bullying - I just wondered if the spoiler meant it wasn't redaable on some device
Apologies if I came over aggressive - and thanks for responding

Reactions: Hermith

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Such a good game enjoyed every bits of bit though the prologue kinda Sucks.
But rest in all awesome project.Though I've some requests -
1. Optional Footjob
2. Optional Furry (not at all fan of it)
3. Seen Domination for Planned content - looking at the game has to be Male Dom and expect it to be that way as well.
4. Shown Possible 3some with Myr and Rose - was mentioned in Planned of Myr but not in Rose's would love clarification on this one.
5. Going through the game made one thing clear that more characters are yet to be introduce hope there are good numbers of Milfs (nvm my personal preference you can do whatevs with your game) like Gretta. Wives of NPC's we can steal in simple words I expect Netori. But if you have already planned about possible LI's no issues I can still cope up with it coz your project sure is of top-notch quality.

There ya go I know what I'm asking is a lot to take in but do as you please but first 3 I expect sooner. And I believe you'll do a good work with it and succeed. You have my bestest wishes Dev will love to see A hardworking Dev like you to nail it. Kudos❤

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: poodles

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I can only speak for myself when I say that I enjoy big sandbox games with buttloads of content the most but I get that some others might prefer a compact story. WaL mostly consists of smaller quests that form the big picture (again, much like in Summertime Saga). Speaking of Summertime Saga, the actual main story questline is finished now but the game still continues with character focused updates which I think is really nice and I can imagine WaL will take the same or a similar route.

Sandbox games in general are often more focused on freedom and being able to do what you want and whenever you want which I really appreciate. If you prefer a tightly told story you might wanna switch over to Visual Novels and see if that's more your thing (tho I'm sure you already did play atleast a few VN's).

Cheers~
Yo if sanboxes are of top-notch quality like (WaL) this one count me in dude, I sure am ready to go on extreme ride with this one :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes