magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
If a dev wants to include certain kinks to attract a larger audience for their game I don't have a problem with it. But I do hope they would make them optional and avoidable for those that have no interest in them or they would just wind up driving away some players while trying to attract others. I've quit a number of games that decided to add certain things I have no interest in without making them avoidable.
When possible, we will try to make those kinds of scenes optional. But there will be scenarios where the sex will not be skippable either for story purposes or because skipping them will make the update completely bare. For example, if you really hate furry stuff, your only option would be to skip Maple's story.

I have just a question: who is that awful person who asked the dev to change the first hidden photo? The original version was much much better IMHO. Good thing I noticed it in time and made a backup.
Nobody asked for it. We did it for Patreon reasons, as others suggested.

I'm not sad by the 0.6 polls at all regardless of who won. All girls are best girls lol. But um, may I ask when is 0.5 coming out? cuz I can't wait any longer :3
A few days after all of the tasks shown in the progress tracker (see OP) are at 100%.

Just the girls and planned scenes that are currently there on the scene screen (not even counting Simmone) is probably 4-5 years of content. If their design document is for all of these cities to be as big and involved as the Old Capital, then this game is just never getting finished, ever.
The only location similar to the Old Capital scale-wise will be the New Capital. Other towns are much smaller and with only one map, rather than maps within maps.
Someone in this very thread said we would abandon this project by 0.3, and here we are. So I wouldn't be so pessimistic about not finishing the game. To tell you the truth I don't even think about it; it's one update at a time for me and our only concern right now is to make 0.5 as good as possible.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Any new content with the Pixie?
Not for the next two updates.

Such a good game enjoyed every bits of bit though the prologue kinda Sucks.
But rest in all awesome project.Though I've some requests -
1. Optional Footjob
2. Optional Furry (not at all fan of it)
3. Seen Domination for Planned content - looking at the game has to be Male Dom and expect it to be that way as well.
4. Shown Possible 3some with Myr and Rose - was mentioned in Planned of Myr but not in Rose's would love clarification on this one.
5. Going through the game made one thing clear that more characters are yet to be introduce hope there are good numbers of Milfs (nvm my personal preference you can do whatevs with your game) like Gretta. Wives of NPC's we can steal in simple words I expect Netori. But if you have already planned about possible LI's no issues I can still cope up with it coz your project sure is of top-notch quality.

There ya go I know what I'm asking is a lot to take in but do as you please but first 3 I expect sooner. And I believe you'll do a good work with it and succeed. You have my bestest wishes Dev will love to see A hardworking Dev like you to nail it. Kudos
Footjob will be optional. Furry content most probably won't be; your only option would be to skip the update. We have some plans for the dom stuff, but it's not yet confirmed, and it may go either way depending on what ideas we have once we start planning it.

The Myrtle/Rose threesome will be in 0.6 along with the rest of Rose's content.
Rose being the focus of 0.6 means threesome is an option, but whether it will be included in 0.6 or not, I cannot say until after the planning phase.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Not for the next two updates.

Footjob will be optional. Furry content most probably won't be; your only option would be to skip the update. We have some plans for the dom stuff, but it's not yet confirmed, and it may go either way depending on what ideas we have once we start planning it.

Rose being the focus of 0.6 means threesome is an option, but whether it will be included in 0.6 or not, I cannot say until after the planning phase.
Np Dev and thanks for explaining take your time guys. Best of luck❤

Reactions: magicnuts

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yo magicnuts if possible can you please relate how that last second vote for Rose came to clutch it for her to be next on line to be worked on?
I haven't seen this particular scenario where another character comes in hot by a one single margin vote lmao! that i really have curiosity in how that played ;P

Thanks and best wishes to the team!

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well, and here's our weekly report:
Chestnut:
Chestnut worked on multiple artworks at once. She completed three cutscenes and created for two of the backgrounds. She also completed a new sprite of a significant auxiliary male character added in 0.5.
Pistachio:
I posed several scenes, and I think what is done looks good. But after going through the scenes with the characters in action, I noticed that some of the writing doesn't work. So yesterday and today, I have been editing and trying to get things in the right shape. Hopefully, I will be done with the rewriting and editing these parts by the end of Saturday and can continue posing on Monday.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut will create expressions for the new sprite and keep working on cutscenes. She's jumping from artwork to artwork depending on what inspires her, and we have so much art left that she can do that effectively and with great results.
I will edit what needs to get fixed and polished and continue posing Simmone's content from the beginning of 0.5.

That's all we have for this week.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Yo magicnuts if possible can you please relate how that last second vote for Rose came to clutch it for her to be next on line to be worked on?
I haven't seen this particular scenario where another character comes in hot by a one single margin vote lmao! that i really have curiosity in how that played ;P

Thanks and best wishes to the team!
What is there to explain? Best Friend and Close Friend tier patrons had one week to vote, and many of them talked about the poll throughout the week. In the end, Rose ended up winning by 1 (in the Patreon tally, she won by 2 points, but one of them was discarded because it was a double vote). And there you have it.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
For example, if you really hate furry stuff, your only option would be to skip Maple's story.
I knew it was too good to be true. I launched the game for the first time on thursday, finished yesterday and enjoyed it a lot. Now I find out that I have to skip the story of one of my favorite girls. Great start to the day.:HideThePain: What other surprises await me?

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's the downside of having a linear game and the possibility to get all the characters in one playthrough, so that there'll be a choice only for the final arc or so. In the end it's a decision which has to be made and some will always be unhappy about it. If you add these choices, people will complain that you'll need several playthroughs/saves to get every character, if you don't add them, people complain that you'll have to fuck certain characters to get to point X in a story. Not much that can be done about it, unless you make these characters so meaningless, that they won't matter for the story at all.

Reactions: magicnuts

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
For example, if you really hate furry stuff, your only option would be to skip Maple's story.
Well, at least it is avoidable. Sad that avoiding it is so drastic as to have to completely skip one of the ladies, but I've never been one to feel the need to have a completely filled gallery.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Maple has a rabbit friend who will feature in at least one of her quests and will have sexual content. Will the sex scenes be optional? We don't want another Celestina scenario, but I can't give definite answers about the sex scenes until after a character's planning phase. But one sure thing is that you will have to interact with one or more furry characters in doing Maple's quest, and there will be sexual images (before the actual sex) similar to Myrtle's masturbation or swimming. So to rephrase and hopefully clarify, if you absolutely abhor furries and can't stand seeing any scenes featuring them, then yes, you won't like Maple's update.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes