Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Really great game so far, congrats. Are there any other good "adventure" and "fantasy" games you guys would recommend similar to this?

Reactions: magicnuts

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to obtain the Lambert picture, second page- top left, of the Orc girl? It says that its in front of the castle but as far as I know the castle is inaccessible?
I have all others, but cant figure out how to get to this one?

randarn

Dec 20, 2019
Wonderful Game idea/ dev work magicnuts/ chestnuts! I was curious if anyone knew about what langauge magicnuts wrote in for Renpy engine, i believe is how you would term it. I am more of the artist then programmer and was just curious if anyone figured out what worked for magicnuts for programming language and animation software alongside Renpy.
Thanks again, cannot wait to see how the new sketch artist works out as well for layout. Was happy and sad to hear it was already commissioned =p.

Reactions: magicnuts

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I hope this one goes boomb just like summertime. They deserved even better!!
I agree, but for that to happen, I think they'd need to invest in a bigger team. This is just two people carrying this titan of a game on their back, and you can only get so far with the world on your shoulders.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I agree, but for that to happen, I think they'd need to invest in a bigger team. This is just two people carrying this titan of a game on their back, and you can only get so far with the world on your shoulders.
Idk, they've been doing pretty well so far and they have a really good dynamic between the two of them. I think they can do just fine without a bigger team, excluding smaller contract jobs like the sketch artist they worked with to cut down on dev time.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
The mac download is not working for me. Anyone have a solution?
Can you explain what the problem is?

God damn that would have taken me forever to find, thanks!
We plan to change that location in 0.5.

Wonderful Game idea/ dev work magicnuts/ chestnuts! I was curious if anyone knew about what langauge magicnuts wrote in for Renpy engine, i believe is how you would term it. I am more of the artist then programmer and was just curious if anyone figured out what worked for magicnuts for programming language and animation software alongside Renpy.
Thanks again, cannot wait to see how the new sketch artist works out as well for layout. Was happy and sad to hear it was already commissioned =p.
The game is made using Ren'py, which is a python-based language optimized for visual novels. I'm not a programmer either, and if you can do basic HTML and CSS you can do Ren'py. For the animations, we use a mixture of skeletal animation (DragonBones and Spine) and frame-by-frame cleaning and editing inPhotoshop.
Good luck with your projects!

Reactions: johndoe19
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes