jeruslema

Nov 8, 2020
great story, great artwork, huuuuge potential. no unnecessary grinding, easy to use UI, nice story flow etc. I can't wait for feet scenes in next updates tbh :ROFLMAO:

Mar 11, 2018
Have played what's there through once so far - not found any yet
What makes you think it might have ?
Because nowadays devs don't point out if their game has incest in it or not by not including incest tag, even though it's clearly obvious the incest theme is present. I had to sort out games by milf tag, because a large chunk of them are indeed incest, but in disguise using milf tag as an indicator. It's a frustrating trend.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Thought I would try this game even though it's not usually one that I would play do to it's design. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the whole layout and construction of the game. To me, the story flowed well and was nicely done. I was even more surprised because of the animation. They were done as good and even better than a lot of 3d novel games that I have played. The characters are also done very good.

The ambient sounds are also nicely done. However, I noticed one thing while playing that was irritating. There are static sounds in certain ares and during at least one animation. The sound is like that of a scratched record playing. (ie. old 45's or 78 lp's) which I doubt is in use today.

Maybe, what I am hearing is suppose to be there. Like the crackling of the camp fire during the cave scene with Myrtle & the MC. All the sounds made scence, like when in the water, wolves, ect. If the scratchy sound is suppose to be there I can't figure out what it's suppose to be.

However, I am looking forwaed to your next release.

Reactions: Alfius

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Has it already been a year? Went back and checked my first proper post after playing it, the issues I had have pretty much been addressed it was mainly just the tent time changing but I knew then that it was likely to improve as more places were added. And the scene I wanted back then got added so (y) for the year.

Reactions: magicnuts

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
this game is a masterpiece for sure. If possible I would definitely support the devs but the godforsaken country I am living in will not allow us to do any online international transaction.

Reactions: magicnuts

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

This game is still under development.
The next release of What a Legend (0.5) will focus on the Main Story and will have scenes with Lana and Simmone Hammerdick (new character)

We release an update every 3-4 months. The actual development period will vary depending on the story/quests.
To estimate the next release date, see the progress tracker above (updated six days a week).

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
I feel like there is some kind of NTR in here, just with the MC being the thief...
so almost all the games here where the mc dad is not dead? all the games in this forum are about fucking everyone (and everything in this game) and stealing the women from their boyfriend.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes