FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty interesting poll going on with the popularity of the characters. I don't think it's surprising that especially Myrtle and Holly have a lot of votes as they are the ones who already have their own quests. Gomira having a lot is more surprising considering we've barely seen anything from her so far... can't blame them tho as she is one of my faves as well.

I personally (and I mentioned that a million times by now lol) love all of the women we have in the game so far but I think my personal favourites would be Rose, Gomira, Gretta and Madeline. Really looking forward to these 4 in specific. Can't wait for the other beauties to get their respective questlines as well!

Cheers~

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019
Pretty interesting poll going on with the popularity of the characters. I don't think it's surprising that especially Myrtle and Holly have a lot of votes as they are the ones who already have their own quests. Gomira having a lot is more surprising considering we've barely seen anything from her so far... can't blame them tho as she is one of my faves as well.

I personally (and I mentioned that a million times by now lol) love all of the women we have in the game so far but I think my personal favourites would be Rose, Gomira, Gretta and Madeline. Really looking forward to these 4 in specific. Can't wait for the other beauties to get their respective questlines as well!

Cheers~
Gomira is a sexy orc chick with a mysterious backstory! We all wanna know how she got into her terrible situation, so it just adds more to her character! Also orc waifu!

Nov 6, 2018
One of the best games out there.
I could even play it without the H-scenes
and man the comedy is top notch lmao
didn't really like most of the current H-scenes thou not cuz they're bad just not enough, minus the woodcuter wife there's not much action with the other girls.
Serana scene was superb but the whole image thing was kind of a turn off for me. Can't wait for action with REAL Serena.
anyway great game and i will be waiting for future updates..

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Sure I'm gonna get lots of facepalm reactions to this but:

Let Gomira peg the protagonist, you cowards
I'm with you on the underlying message but ...

I may be missing a trick here, unless my understanding is incorrect ?
To peg means to make use of a false or prosthetic phallus for the purposes of sexual penetration
The peg is a term used to describe the substitute phallus
Gomira doesn't need a peg

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
Hey guys. I may have missed something but would like to start by saying to MagicNuts & Chestnut in particular how much I really enjoy this game & am REALLY looking forward to any and all updates when they are ready to go, so you guys stay safe & keep on keeping on! Art work is awesome and storyline is good & strong with what seems like epic potential for future dev & plots.
Back to the "may have missed something": I have played through once or twice to the end of v0.4.01 but have not encountered Simmone yet. Should I have encountered her by now, please? If "yes", where might I meet her?

Reactions: magicnuts

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys. I may have missed something but would like to start by saying to MagicNuts & Chestnut in particular how much I really enjoy this game & am REALLY looking forward to any and all updates when they are ready to go, so you guys stay safe & keep on keeping on! Art work is awesome and storyline is good & strong with what seems like epic potential for future dev & plots.
Back to the "may have missed something": I have played through once or twice to the end of v0.4.01 but have not encountered Simmone yet. Should I have encountered her by now, please? If "yes", where might I meet her?
I think she is arriving in the near future
see post
What a Legend! [v0.4.01] [MagicNuts]

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes