Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did this week:

Chestnut:
Chestnut worked on more hands and facial expressions for Simmone and Lord Hammerdick (as needed for posing tasks), finished two new backgrounds (one of which you can see ), and worked on various cutscenes.

Pistachio:
I'm nearly done with the posing of all of the scenes featuring Simmone. There is still one cutscene left for which I don't have the art and another one that will need to be revisited and edited, but I think we can move on for now and return later for polish and completion.
I also added a lot of sound effects, and although I'm sure there will be more added once I have completed the second part of the update, things do look and sound good, and hopefully, you'll like them too.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will have many more cutscenes to work on. Given that there are many backgrounds added in this upcoming release (around 11, if I'm not mistaken), and all of them will need to be colored, she is very busy trying to both complete those and do the cutscenes. Ideally, she will be finished with everything related to Simmone as well, and we can both focus on Lana's part.
I want to add the sprite of a new male character that Chestnut created last week to the game. Aside from that, I can't wait to focus on posing new scenes from the second part of the update and get as much done as possible.

That's all we have for now.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Oh man, no love for Lady Goldenbush. That's a crime right there. She's sexy as hell.
not that surprising given we see her for like one scene and got no action. My vote is for Serena, I am going enjoy watching her get mindbroken by the power of MC's dick.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really looking forward to what we'll see of Lana and Simmone in the upcoming update. Of course I don't know what Pistachio and Chestnut have planned but I'd guess it's fair to assume that we won't go as in depth with these two as we've gone with Holly and Myrtle for example. We gotta keep in mind that this is a story update and not a character focused one like before.

Nonetheless I'm very excited and curious to see what happens next. Version 6.0 will be a character update again featuring Rose which I can't wait to see.

Cheers~

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
anyone knows other 2d games with topnotch art style like this? with a fantasy elements as well
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-beach-v0-09-el-tanque.18409/

Was one I enjoyed a lot. It's a dev doing it for fun, not for money, so new updates take a while.
It's running on RPGM and was initially not that intuitive, but the dev did a lot of work on that.

So graphics for that game for me was top notch 2D (Best 2d graphics for me, but I loved that art style and I know opinions will differ)
Setting is tropical island adventure... So not fantasy.

Reactions: johnelros

redsofie

May 10, 2021
I usually do 3D games but these models look kind of sexy in a 70's cartoon style. I think I will need to put this on my list.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes