sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
I just have to say that being from India, supporting you on patreon is difficult for me but this game is not just marvelous because of what it has served us with till recently but knowing that it is being developed from a happy married couple is seen in this game. Comedy and Romance is one with satisfaction and kudos to devs. All the best

Reactions: magicnuts

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Unless I'm super mistaken (which wouldn't be the first time), a character has to be anthropomorphic to some degree to be a furry, so there'd be no danger of mistaking the character for an actual animal. I completely agree with you that if anybody can pull off a hot furry character, it's Chestnut.
Chestnut you've loads of eyes on ya everyone is expecting Chestnuts magic to work with the Furry Female character. Lot's of hope in you if you pull this off well trust you'll be treated our Savior go-go-go Chestnut work your magic lol haha

Last edited:

TeePee23

Nov 15, 2019
Chestnut bud you've loads of eyes of you man everyone is expecting Chestnuts magic to work with the Furry Female character. Lot's of hope in you dude if you pull this off well trust me bud you'll be treated has A Hero, A Savior go-go-go Chestnut work your magic lol haha
Chestnut is a woman :D

I'm a believer that nobody draws an amazing female figure like another woman

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey, so how does the version number work here? Will it be complete when it reaches v1.00 ?
I guess so, but it's not a decimal system. You can have inifinite versions prior to reach that 1.0. Being at 0.4 doesn't mean there are just 6 updates remaining, after 0.9.0 we could see a 0.10.0 and so on.

So v0.4 means this is the fourth update since game's initial release, the .01 at the end means that original v0.4 has been patched once to fix some minor issues

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
From what I've seen in some Marvel and DC comics lately not sure I could agree with that. Female superheroes are starting to look more like men than women, but I don't think Chestnut would do that to us.
Are you saying that these masculine female characters at Marvel/DC are being drawn by woman artists?

Durkzinh

Nov 26, 2020
i didnt realise that this project started 2020, thats why there is low content, i need more games like this bros...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1621052082066.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. It is exactly three months since our last release, and I think we owe you a more thorough overview of where we are and what we're doing.
First of all, I honestly wish that we were more advanced than we are. When we did 0.4, I kept telling myself that I don't want each release to take this long, but despite all our attempts, here we are. The 0.4 took as long as it did because although it had a simple three-quest structure, it contained many cutscenes and dialogues; 0.5 requires more artworks than Myrtle's story, but that doesn't necessarily translate into more content because 0.5 tries to do more things; in particular:
  • Advance the Main Story
  • Expand the explorable areas of the map
  • Complete Lana's story
  • Have a decent introductory quest for Simmone (similar to Maple's, i.e., there will be a sex scene that makes sense)
I think what we're working on does achieve the above, helped by the fact that Lana enjoys sex and has a bit of chemistry with the MC already, and her problems are interwoven with the main plot. We are working around the clock to finish this release as soon as possible, and to do that, we intend to work on Sundays as well (until the release of 0.5), and you can expect the daily progress tracker to be updated seven days a week. Hopefully, you'll like the end result.
On a separate but related note, we have planned the whole of the Main Story, and I think we will need three more updates -- in addition to this one -- to finish it: with Madeline's scenes, with Serena's scenes, and the grand finale.
Anyhow, we thought you guys who have supported us these months ought to know how we're going and what to expect, and having done that, now to the weekly report:

Chestnut:
Chestnut worked on several cutscenes and locations and tried to complete a few unfinished scenes that I needed for the posing.

Pistachio:
I spent most of my time posing scenes from Lana's part in the update and worked on unlocking a new bed and location. Several of the convos are coded and ready, and we have more backgrounds that we can explore.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to finish cutscenes that are almost done but are missing a few elements, and she wants to focus the rest of her time on new scenes.
I wanted to add a new sprite last week, but I didn't have the time. That's what I'm going to do next week, and for the rest of my time, it will be almost entirely focused on posing the dialogues.

That's all!
Have a great weekend
Cheers

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1195454

On a separate but related note, we have planned the whole of the Main Story, and I think we will need three more updates -- in addition to this one -- to finish it: with Madeline's scenes, with Serena's scenes, and the grand finale.
That seems rather short considering all those locked areas on the map..

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
That seems rather short considering all those locked areas on the map..
Well, if you just considering the main story, yes. It is short. But, it doesn't mean the game's completed. There's a lot another story to come. (Holly, Rose, The Brothel, or even more new girls that haven't introduced to us yet). The main story is just a little part of it. Like Summertime Saga, the Main Story is already completed in 3 updates. But, there's still a lot of content to come. They even expanded their maps, which means more and more content.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! After read the Patreon post I have more respect for them now, I think we all can wait a little bit more longer consider how much work and efforts they put into next update (I feel concern they intend to work on Sunday too, hopefully it won't affect their health which is more important). A slow to release but bug free update will always be better than a rush one with lot of bug fix need to come out later
Beside that I feel very excited for the update and the content within it even more

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Well, if you just considering the main story, yes. It is short. But, it doesn't mean the game's completed. There's a lot another story to come. (Holly, Rose, The Brothel, or even more new girls that haven't introduced to us yet). The main story is just a little part of it. Like Summertime Saga, the Main Story is already completed in 3 updates. But, there's still a lot of content to come. They even expanded their maps, which means more and more content.
You could always just introduce a new quest once the first one is completed. Just like any adventure game, once the main story is done, the players move on to the next harder adventure. With that mindset, you could keep something like this game going for years.

Reactions: Ranma and johndoe19
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes