dragonslaver

Jan 29, 2018
holy fck! i just want to say what a legend this game is, this gives me vibes of summertime when i first played it.

Godspeed dev! will support soon.

Reactions: magicnuts

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have a problem with the audio. No music, no voices. Only a few sound effects. But the game runs fine. Anyone can help me?

Nikelm

Sep 9, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/label_chest.rpy", line 60, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: Style u'' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 887, in per_interact
    super(Button, self).per_interact()
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1075, in per_interact
    size_group = self.style.size_group
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 173, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.size_group.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
What a Legend 0.4.01
Wed Jun 02 16:21:33 2021

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    pause
    renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 887, in per_interact
    super(Button, self).per_interact()
  File "E:\Download\What-a-Legend-0.4.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1075, in per_interact
    size_group = self.style.size_group
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 173, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.size_group.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
What a Legend 0.4.01
Wed Jun 02 16:21:33 2021
What were you doing when you got that error and were you playing the base game or did you have any mods/translations?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This game is amazing, the humor, the characters and personalities, the art design for the environment is fantastic,and the art style in general is outstanding.
The characters are very unique and even "realistic" in their behavior in a way, I enjoyed a lot, looking forward more of this game, good job you two.

Reactions: magicnuts

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1622868745910.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for the weekend.
First of all, we have refunded all of you who joined in the final days of May and were charged again in June. Do check your account and if I have missed you, please send us a message via Patreon.
Now the report:

Chestnut:
This week, Chestnut finished Lana's sprite. I honestly thought that it wouldn't take this long, but we decided to design a new outfit for her (requiring arms and hands) which added to the work. We initially were thinking of modifying her current rags instead to speed things up, but I think the extra time has been worth it (you can see her outfit in this spoiler ). Aside from that, for the past two days, Chestnut has been drawing cutscenes from Lana's bit of content.

Pistachio:
I edited what I was going to pose, adding new writing and dialogues when needed, and posed one or two scenes a day.

Next week's plan:
Now that Chestnut is done with sprite additions, she can focus on finishing cutscenes in earnest.
My plan is to do what I have been doing recently: post one dialogue after another. If the scene requires cutscenes, use a mixture of artworks or placeholder images to advance as fast as possible. If I can, I also want to adjust the text to have it reflect Lana's new outfit.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Seems like there's not much traffic in this thread currently... oh well, I'm sure it'll be livelier again when the update comes out.
If I had to guess when the new version releases, I'd say probably in early July if we look at the progress bar and how it changed the past few days and weeks.

Anyhow, still very excited for when it eventually comes so we can see how it all continues.

Reactions: Sasori21
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes