Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Huh, you would think that a game where a sperm cell is part of the title card would have the pregnancy tag.
Shame.
Still looks good, that's just a tag that's always welcome in my portable storage drive.

Reactions: Nanox7 and _Maou_

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
Huh, you would think that a game where a sperm cell is part of the title card would have the pregnancy tag.
Shame.
Still looks good, that's just a tag that's always welcome in my portable storage drive.
There are hints within the game that pregnancy stuff will appear at some point (the gallery has greyed-out options for pregnancy scenes), so hang in there! :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
The progress for the NEXT Release is taking fuckit toooooo long ,, We are paying so much money ... What is the delay?" Mr developer????
You have to be realistic here. They are a very small dev team (2 persons) and income doesn't scale with development speed after a certain point (when they are able to do it full time) unless they decide to hire in additional staff which has it's own downsides such as deminishing returns, creative/quality control etc. Since this is this developers first project keeping it simple is probably the best way to go.

Last edited:

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
As far as developers go, I really can't praise Magicnuts enough. He engages with the fans on discord and is very nice. They both work (it's a Husband and wife team) very hard and the quality this game has is undeniable. I am currently going through a very bad period in my life, or otherwise I would gladly fund them, no questions asked. They post to Patreon at least 3 times a week, and are very receptive to criticism and ideas. I think we can wait for a while for a release if it keeps being as good as it has been. I mean they're even working weekends FFS. They need to take care of themselves as well.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
The progress for the NEXT Release is taking fuckit toooooo long ,, We are paying so much money ... What is the delay?" Mr developer????
The support has enabled us to work on the game full-time since its release last year, but the problem is not something I can throw money at for it to fix itself. Hiring additional artists may help, but among other reasons:
  • I haven't hired people before and don't feel comfortable doing it now when I have many other things to learn.

• The art is 2D, and while it is possible to find great artists capable of adapting their style, maintaining consistency of style will still be something that (in my mind) will definitely take as much if not more time.

• We have constant feedback, discussion, testing, sketching throughout the day. It enables us to try new ideas and also helps us not to spend too much time on things that may not work. Although the same can be done virtually, I haven't done it before, and if we ever hire an artist, I would personally prefer him/her to work in the same physical space as us rather than us having to change our work habits. That would require an office, which will have its own challenges.

• We have already commissioned art for the game, which I think has been helpful with speeding up the creation of backgrounds, and that is something we may increase with time. But we want to do that gradually to make sure it doesn't have any negative impacts on the game.

• We want to make the game as good as we can, and while I'm sure it will have aspects that will not work, we don't want it to be for lack of trying. I can probably release monthly updates if I cut the content in half, take out sprite animations, remove 2/3 of cutscenes, remove animated sex scenes, etc., but that won't be a game we'd like to make, and it will probably not be a game you'd like to play. So we'd rather take the route we've taken.
We have been trying to be as transparent as possible; you can see our progress posts and reports as early as May of last year. There are no delays; for there to be a delay, we would need to have a release date, and while I have said that we want to release every 3-4 months, I have also indicated that each update has its own needs depending on the content/story. We work on the game every day and are not stretching it for the heck of it; the time we are taking is the time the update needs. But if you're unhappy about our development, as you imply to be, send me a direct message with your Patreon username, and I will refund your pledge(s) as far back as it lets me.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
The support has enabled us to work on the game full-time since its release last year, but the problem is not something I can throw money at for it to fix itself. Hiring additional artists may help, but among other reasons:
Just to say thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you have provided me
Please keep on doing what you're doing
It's brilliant

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Hello,
If your a paying patreon I'd just like to say thank you for helping to get this game made.

As for the next release the front page of the thread always has the most current progress tracker to give you an idea of how far along the current release is. Also Magicnuts is constantly popping into this thread to give a more up to date update on how things are going. It usually just means going back a few pages to find their latest update post.
If you ever feel like you've paid enough towards a current release you could also stop your patreon for a few months. The game will still be released free for everyone, it might just be that you wait an extra week to play it.

Reactions: Bravolf

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Absolutely no negotiations regarding animated scenes! They stay! :mad::ROFLMAO:
If they take at least another month to be done, I'm quite fine with that

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The support has enabled us to work on the game full-time since its release last year, but the problem is not something I can throw money at for it to fix itself.
You're being too courteous to someone who's either completely ignorant and entitled or outright trolling. As others suggested, that person might not even be a patron.
Meanwhile most of us understand the realities of developing a game like this and that it's not possible to speed up some things, regardless of how much we wish you could. The quality of what you're doing is well worth the wait.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Absolutely no negotiations regarding animated scenes! They stay! :mad::ROFLMAO:
If they take at least another month to be done, I'm quite fine with that
Same, you know that some of the people complaining about the time taken would just switch to whining about the art being "off" if they getting other artists to speed it up.
I'm half expecting a game of "guess the commission" to break out when the new backgrounds drop.

just hope that magic stays sensible and makes the game they want to make rather than ruining it listening to 1000 different voices. they've managed a year doing that and the money is rising from the quality alone so it's probably a boat that doesn't need rocking.

Reactions: magicnuts

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You're being too courteous to someone who's either completely ignorant and entitled or outright trolling. As others suggested, that person might not even be a patron.
Meanwhile most of us understand the realities of developing a game like this and that it's not possible to speed up some things, regardless of how much we wish you could. The quality of what you're doing is well worth the wait.
That Magicnuts message is probably the most brilliant shit I've ever read to catch a false patron and/or telling them 'stop bitching, I don't need your f*ing money, now I don't even want it'. (Not that this was devs truly intention but at least that's how I'd like to picture it):
But if you're unhappy about our development, as you imply to be, send me a direct message with your Patreon username, and I will refund your pledge(s) as far back as it lets me.
*mic drop*

Last edited:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I know whenever I feel like I'm being overcharged or cheated I go rant about it on a piracy site instead of dealing with it on the pay site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes