T-cup Rex

May 27, 2021
Hi MagicNuts, just wanted to say I appreciate all your hard work and loved playing your game! Hope you both are enjoying your success, you deserve it. Can't wait for the next update, cheers!

Reactions: magicnuts

RVSPL

Jun 20, 2017
Just finished the game, and i must say it's a masterpiece! The art, the silly moments aand jokes, the flow, are absolutely perfect! Thank you for all the minutes spent making this game!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Wonderful game. Finished it yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. It's rare for a game to make me laugh as much as this game did. I loved Myrtle's character development and her interactions with the MC. Can't wait for future updates to see how the story unfolds and what new locations and opportunities become available.

kanizab

Jan 24, 2019
I just wanna thank you and congratulste you for such a well rounded piece of art. The style is heartwarming, the humour is just right and apart from it's obvious genre specific "traits" it creates a very relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
My respect to you for doing your thing so well and successful.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1622263572746.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're doing well.
Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
Chestnut spent most of her time creating new expressions for Lana since she will have a whole new sprite and a new outfit. She also made other expressions and gestures for other characters. Aside from that, she worked on an interior location background and did more minor edits here and there.

Pistachio:
I started posing scenes with Lana's new sprite, and I also had to go back to redo some of the older ones I had done a few weeks ago; for some reason, I had forgotten that we needed a new sprite and had posed Lana using the old base. I likewise finished one of the bigger events, using a mixture of the actual artworks and placeholder images. A few of the scenes needed new dialogues to make them feel smoother, and I did those as well. Lastly, there were several edit tasks because while posing scenes, I often notice that a dialogue that worked nicely on its own needs to be rewritten or substantially changed when 'performed' by characters.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to be done with all of the sprite artworks so that she can get back to creating cutscenes.
By the end of the next week, I want to have posed two-third of Lana's content (not counting the sex scenes), including conversations with the guards, Hammerdick, Waldo, and Serena.

That's all we have for this week.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm pretty curious about Lana's new outfit. I mean I'm sure we can all safely say that she's hiding quite the sexy body under those rags so yea... can't wait to see her in all her glory. I'm also excited to see what kind of person Simmone will be.

Keep up the great work as always!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ma dik is dying from waiting tho, and having ur dna material in balls for longer periods is dangerous and can lead to ball cancer
Reading "ma dik," I couldn't help but think of Schaeffer's New Zealand Deck Products.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I see you are new here. If you are a dev. and want to be part of the community you can choose to have thread ownership. It doesn't change much for us end users but makes it easier for the dev. to keep the OP updated with current images, links, quick bugfixes etc. It does not give them omnipotency though, they can't for instance delete leaked content, posts or reviews.

I hope that clears things up.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I see you are new here. If you are the dev. and want to be part of the community you can choose to have thread ownership. It doesn't change much for us end users but makes it easier for the dev. to keep links updated and making quick bugfixes etc. It does not give them omnipotency though they can't for instance delete leaked content, posts or reviews.

I hope that clears things up.
Plus, that happened over a year ago, so it's a little late to worry about it now. ;-) If Magicnuts had wanted to abuse the privilege, they would have done it already.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes