Ren'Py - Abandoned - What a Legend! [v0.6.02] [MagicNuts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dave143

holy shit, its been a while since i saw such quality in a game, it has it all, i hope it gets even more support in the future , great humor, artwork is godlike, and hot babes, a must have in my opinion
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ziltoid

One of the best games on here hands down!

Beautiful art, nice dialogue, nice story, really funny and well written.

There's also a good amount of content for its size!

Can't wait for the next update.

For me, it is a 5/5 game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ankhesenamun

_____________________________________________________________________________

Summary: A clever, highly detailed fantasy setting that pokes at fantasy clichés with a mix of humor
    . The art is stunning, the characters are likeable, the plot is intriguing and the effort put into it is unimaginable.

Review:

Art-style: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    From the landscapes to the flora, from the outdoors to the interiors, from the close-up of the characters to their varying default interactive poses, from the dynamic day-night shifting to the effects surrounding some characters, it's very hard to point out flaws amidst so many variables that could have gone wrong - and that's saying something!

Gameplay: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    The current available content is very little - even though it probably had countless hours of work into it - which makes it hard to assess gameplay. While the story is linear (choices don't appear to matter at all) and I fail to understand the concept of the "Think about" mechanic other than a time filler, the humorous story and sensuous characters make interacting with the game fun.

Storyline: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Clearly not supposed to be melodramatic or to be taken seriously, the story has comedic value to it from the very beginning. The plot is intentionally bland, but there is mystery and intrigue that hooks the player about several other characters and that leaves you wondering.

Grammar: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Even colloquial mannerisms are well inserted in an elaborate set of dialogues with advanced grammar, interesting juxtapositions and intricate spellchecking.

Stars
    : 19
    Parameters: 4 (Art | Gameplay | Storyline | Grammar)
    Final calculus: 19/4 = 4.75 = 5
    Result: 5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

trigillass

I cannot deny that the game is done professionally and that's a rare claim to make. There's a consistent quality, consistent tone, and consistent animation style throughout. The characters feel in their element and sound like part of the particular caste they represent. Even the sex itself feels like it would be if you shared a moment with those particular characters.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dzazzer

Fantastic - honestly this has some of the best art (and animation) I've seen in any game. Very funny too with a great story.

Whilst it might sound odd, I do wish they laid of the swearing a bit - the fantasy setting and light hearted art sort of clashes when everyone's being called a cunt.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

pvtbrowsing

This game is really excellent so far. The art definitely stands out as some of the best I've seen in an h-game, and t he quality is consistent, too, including some animated scenes. The story's fun, quirky and upbeat. It reminds me of old point and click games from the 90s, except the built-in hint system means you won't get stuck on the sillier puzzle solutions. Overall, the gameplay mostly just doesn't get in the way, while being engaging enough to keep you going between scenes. Definitely looking forward to more of this.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

clairethrowaway

This game has a great artstyle, every scene is beautiful and you can really see the amount of work going into it. Additionally, the writing is very enjoyable and the characters are all loveable so far. I'm looking forward to the next update
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gamenok

Not that much content, but it looks amazing in every possible way.
    The artwork is some of the best I've seen in adult games altogether and every little detail seems planned and works great.

I'm sure this will be a hit.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Caxref

The artwork is amazing and the story looks promising. I found the characters interesting and the dialogues enjoyable. Even though the game it's on early stages (0.2), it feels as fleshed out as other completed games out there.

Really looking forward to it's development.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

gamer2012boy

this game is so good, even though it's still in early stage (v0.2), it deserves a rating! for me the first thing i look in a game is the art then the storyline & so on... well the arts & story are fantastic.. there's humor, comedy, puzzle, romance ;).. also the story is not too confusing or complicated & if you get stuck then there's hints (y) ..therefore, all i can say is that if all goes as planned.. it's a MASTERPIECE guys!!:love:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

itsreal

This is a really fun, original, well-done game.

The art speaks for itself. It's a refreshing difference to the same old Daz3D models. Nothing wrong with Daz3D, but when you see something that takes a lot of effort to create and is well done, you have to recognize it too.

The story is actually pretty good. Not too grind-y. Even if you can repeat the same tasks day after day, there is some progression in it. So the first few times you do something, you're watching from the shoreline. Then you're a bit closer. Next to figure out how to get closer, etc.

I can't wait for the next update. This is in my top 10 or top 15 games.

I'm not sure if I have too much negative to say. Looking forward to this development over the years.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

macadam

Alright, time to came back here and cum again...

This game is still amazing, soo much put into this game that it really piss me off tosee how much support this game gets... :/ it deserve way more!!

i already talk about most point in my old review, soo not much to add, except that there is more grea stuff in it and dev actually listen to people opinion. putting out such game.

by far the only game that beat Akabur games in style and realisation. great game with great art, great humor and all, blablablabla i m not gonna repeat myself, read my old review for more XD

keep up the great work dev! that's a gem you got here! make it shine!

ps: ya finally got my 5 stars XD

old review in spoiler
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Heavy Sleeper

This a light hearted story, as such be prepared to have fun, smile and laugh.

-Art: The art is phenomenal, and everything feels so vibrant and alive.

-Characters: The characters are very expressive, and I could very easily find myself enjoying looking at their expression(even the guards). Each of them as their own voice in the game, and has a very interesting approach to the story and interactions with the mc.

-Story: It's a light hearted story, that doesn't try to take it self super seriously. Because of that, you can enjoy some comedy and many moments of fun.

-Lewd stuff: The game has a natural story progression for it. But also allowing each character to have different approach to it. Some will sleep with the mc as soon as they get the chance, while other will take it a bit more slowly. It's only 0.2 and you get to enjoy plenty of stuff.

-Animation: it's just awesome, and looks great. There is definitely life to the characters in their idle animations, and in the lewd stuff.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ihatefandommemes

unique art, lovely story and well.. art is next to perfection. can't wait for more updates, will be subbed to their patreon, one of the few games i can play every updates. thanks to the developer team for putting this together!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

dami1988

Gameplay is like Summertime Saga but this one its actually funny. REALLY funny. MC is a good person and that´s refreshing in this type of games. Dialogues are TOP, almost everyone is super chill and friendly, like a disney movie with tits and dicks.

Please, more.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Creek

Okay. This game looks very promising. A plot with a clear end goal. Nice looking characters. Fun quests to fulfill. I'm loving the future tags for this game too. I wish this game and its developer the best of luck. Hope this frequently updates.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Blueberryjam

I love this game. Brings back memories of the old Sierra point and click adventure games Kings Quest with naughtiness thrown in. The character are is top notch and all the women are sexy AF. While the background / environment is some of the best I have seen in the VN game realm. The plot is engaging and funny. Try it out!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

origin2000

Holy crap! Top notch artwork, an actual plot, gorgeous user interface, and a non-grindy, enjoyable playthrough experience. I can't wait to see what the developer is able to do with this title as the content is fully fleshed out. I also really appreciate the size of the game - which is super compact for how much content is already present. Will be keeping an eye on this one for sure!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

GoombaKING

Looking forward to future content. Easily will be the top of it's class and done without some of the twisted content that others leverage so heavily on. Double sword finding out about this game, one side I'm so glad I did and then again its gonna be a long wait before it's even close to being complete.

Cheers
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Dante696969

Top Tier game. Funny dialogue, hot characters and a lot of fun things planned. I really love the amount of work and art that has gone in for just 2 releases. I can tell this game will be big and it is def worth your time to download and try. In a few months this will def be in the top 3 in this site.