Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
its annoying how desesperate is to fuck a girl and don't have "morbo" when you arrive to it. In the other hand the history is beautiful and a lot of entertainment as really funny :D

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
is there any cheat menu or cheat code ?
There's no cheats needed as there are no stats involved. And the hints system couldn't be better. There's a gallery mod in the OP though, in case you just want to skip everything else (which I wouldn't approve)

Reactions: Casper52

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624078713075.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all feeling great and have had a productive week.
Here's a summary of what we did in the past seven days:

Chestnut:
She completed a few and worked on several new cutscenes. Also, one of the returning characters needed an extra outfit, which she worked on and finished (I don't want to say whom, so as not to spoil more).

Pistachio:
I edited and posed a lot of scenes, finishing the longest dialogues in the update. There are still few scenes left, but yesterday I spent the whole day testing and editing what we had been working on, and I do think that both the artworks and the writing of one of the major events toward the end of the update don't work as well and feel a bit out of place. So that's something that will need fixing before we can advance.

Next week's plan:
We plan to spend the whole of this weekend redoing an important event, which requires new artworks and rewriting and reposing the scenes that need to be redone. After that, starting from Monday, my goal would be to finish the posing of the main story, which I'm confident I'll be able to do. Chestnut wants to go back to doing cutscenes and replace the placeholder art I have added to the game, and once that's all done, it's sex scene-creation time.

That's all we have for this report.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i think they made bad move trying to rewrite story but i didnt see new one or what they trying to implement, still i think old story was fun to go through

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Okay i played like 3h of this...and it might be the best erotic game out there. Only other candidate would be second book love route of Four Elements trailer.

First of all, the artwork looks georgeous. Not only the girls, but the backgrounds, inventory or map.
Cool time ofbday transitions give an illusion of a living world. Heck, it plays like a decent point and click game even without the lewd stuff.

Second the music, not an important part in those type of games but cool its there.

Story and the characters that habitate the world. Oh man. Mah boi Kevin at the gate is an instant favourite (like in Four Elements, all cool erotic games need to have witty guards as background characters).
The ranger smoking weed and hwlping you with the big bad wolf is also a bro.
Next the love interests - they are not just bimbos, you have to work to get things going with Myrtle or the farmers tomboy granddaughter. That's cool. The fairy was a nice touch.

Ive ended Myrtle's and the pixie paths and now ending farmer daughters conspiracy as well as trying to find permits to reenter the city (after youve been to its jail).
Dunni hownmuch is left in this version but already there is lots if cintent and a fair amount if animated sex scenes. Kudos.

Now how do i add a review in here? There doesnt seem to be an option (as far as i see) to do that

Reactions: magicnuts

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yeah that was my first go to, imagine that?
But there was no "add review button". Clicking on the red stars worked though
hey as fellow country man from PL i want to ask why u liked four elements trainer, i didnt liked it one bid seemed too repetitive... are there better minigames in second book? bug didnt allow me to get thru first chapter

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
hey as fellow country man from PL i want to ask why u liked four elements trainer, i didnt liked it one bid seemed too repetitive... are there better minigames in second book? bug didnt allow me to get thru first chapter
Four elements trainer just hits that funny bone for me. As someone who never watched an episode of Avatar in their life, the game sold me on the setting and witty banter. The characters are its strong pros (Guads, Azula and of Course Shady).

The minigames in second book is volleyball (kinda ok) and crab battles (meh, but completely optional). You can skip straight to book two from the start,the first one was in the works when the author still wasnt at his best.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes