Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You guys really got some sticks up your butts, "I don't wanna bang hot woman because it's an illusion!" Engage in the fantasy.
"I know this character is make-believe, but I don't care, but that character is make-believe make-believe (make-believe^2?) and that's too much!"

Reactions: jokuur

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
I'm hoping that "nearly" means you did a u-turn and like the rest of us, love this VN.
I did continue a bit, but I've decided to wait until there's more content. I looked at the gallery, and most of the characters only have one or two scenes out of the many the devs have planned.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
People worried about furry shouldn't be too concerned, there are plenty of ways to do it without it becoming too extreme. For example:

1562364720.inert-ren_joshua_sinnett_web.jpg

Personally, I'd go with this idea: classic young, innocent bookworm that's overly chaste for her age gets bitten by a werewolf. (Maybe have her initially infected pushing the player out of the way from an attacking werewolf.) Instead of the transformations being painful, they are highly sexually arousing and she climaxes at the end of it. Have her whole story arc be about her coming to realize, despite her fighting against it at first, that she actually enjoys it. Aka go thru the sexual awakening she missed as a normal human. End with her willingly transforming and enjoying the urges. (Possibly even staying fully transformed when not in public, because she likes this side of herself more now.)

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
People worried about furry shouldn't be too concerned, there are plenty of ways to do it without it becoming too extreme. For example:

View attachment 1261286

Personally, I'd go with this idea: classic young, innocent bookworm that's overly chaste for her age gets bitten by a werewolf. (Maybe have her initially infected pushing the player out of the way from an attacking werewolf.) Instead of the transformations being painful, they are highly sexually arousing and she climaxes at the end of it. Have her whole story arc be about her coming to realize, despite her fighting against it at first, that she actually enjoys it. Aka go thru the sexual awakening she missed as a normal human. End with her willingly transforming and enjoying the urges. (Possibly even staying fully transformed when not in public, because she likes this side of herself more now.)
Would there be a silver dildo involved? That heightengs the sensation?

frowst

Apr 8, 2018
I need a What a legend Signature to show thats my fav game, but I dont know how to make a signature, :(

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I need a What a legend Signature to show thats my fav game, but I dont know how to make a signature, :(
The gif thing with a link to this post to more people know about this game
There are three links in the first post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe one of them contains a signature you'll like.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes