jokuur

May 23, 2019
No date given, check the progress tracker in the first post to see how complete the next update is.
i think thats good way to avoid outrage when u try to point a exact date for update and meantime million things happen not as u expected and people are upset about it, my advice is just check it monthly or watch the thread if u check emails often then u get notification about update

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Hey when is the next update coming?
There is no date but, considering the progress tracker and the art progressing by 1 or 2 per day, i would guess at least 1 month and half or 2 months. Actually this update seems the longer since the game release...maybe they are adding side contents together with main story progress and single character focus...

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Finished the rest of the game (for now). Whoo-wie.
Now we wait for the update.

Calling it now, your mom that left you on the brothel doorstep was the drunk elf who was fucked by the brother who "experimented" in getting the family gifts

Also i wonder...will the fox petting pay off in the future or is it just a cute moment

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: _Maou_ and moskyx

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Calling it now, your mom that left you on the brothel doorstep was the drunk elf who was fucked by the brother who "experimented" in getting the family gifts
"by the brother who "experimented" in getting the family gifts" my apologies but i dont remember who was that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Where's the update dammit I think we've have waited long enough!!! .......... ok dev I'm sorry i didnt mean to yell at you but please i think its been long enough.;)

• Haha

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
"by the brother who "experimented" in getting the family gifts" my apologies but i dont remember who was that?
The main bad guy if i remember?
The one that made the elf pose as a beggar? Uncle Vil as somebody wrote.

Where's the update dammit I think we've have waited long enough!!! .......... ok dev I'm sorry i didnt mean to yell at you but please i think its been long enough.;)
Well at least when they update there's a lot of content not 10 min worth of gameplay (if the changelogs are to be trusted)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

Also i wonder...will the fox petting pay off in the future or is it just a cute moment
That theory doesn't seem that well thought out to me.
Both Lana and "Uncle Vil" are elves, no? So then why would their hypothetical child be human?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
That theory doesn't seem that well thought out to me.
Both Lana and "Uncle Vil" are elves, no? So then why would their hypothetical child be human?
Maybe thats why she left him at the whorehouse? Somesomething magic destiny stuff elf+elf= ....hooman
A human child in such a noble family? A faux pas to be sure...

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021

probably gonna be some polymorph transforming bs, maybe the fox mom and daughter(?) will turn into humanoids for furries or smth idk

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
probably gonna be some polymorph transforming bs, maybe the fox mom and daughter(?) will turn into humanoids for furries or smth idk
Pistacio say its only cute moment, ther will not be some sex cotent with this fox mom and child. There maybe will be some furry scenes but not with these foxes.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Are the devs planning on introducing more characters because of how big the world is? So far we have been in one area and all the characters are in that area. Will each region have its own characters?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Are the devs planning on introducing more characters because of how big the world is? So far we have been in one area and all the characters are in that area. Will each region have its own characters?
check out planned content, not only pregnancy but also furry girls if i remember, as if one girl per region... i have no idea... it would make sense if more populated regions have more girls and less populated regions have less/none

Reactions: Xumeey and _Maou_
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes