Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Say what? August? You gotta be kidding. Forget it. I am done . I am out of here
My assumption...nothing has been told by developer. I just see this update need 212 arts and at the moment there are 156, so other 56 to do. Being all hand-drawn the pace progression is 1 art per day (sometimes 2, rarely 3...but also there are some days with no arts progression). Unless from now the arts per day will drastically increase I'm assuming it will take from 50 to 60 days, so basically August. As said, I'm just assuming and I also hope it will be earlier considering last update was basically 4 months ago an a couple updates per year is a torture...but we have games made with HS with 1 or 2 updates per year...this one is totally hand-drawn and if you don't want to lower the quality there is no much way to rush...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624681556498.png

Hi everybody.
Hope you've had a great week.
We have a bit of news for the next week since our apartment's contract is up and we have had to rent a new flat, which means that we won't be able to work on the 30th of June and the 1st of July in order to do the moving. Other than that, we shouldn't need more days off until the release.
Now the weekly report:
Chestnut:
This week she worked on three new cutscenes and a new background in the city and started Rose's hidden art. In case you haven't seen it yet, we have a who will have a small part to play in 0.5.
Pistachio:
I'm almost done with all of the posing tasks of the story (will finish it by Monday), which is what took up most of my time this week. I also wrote several new dialogues, added more sound effects, and started coding convos.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut will finish the hidden photo and keep working on the backgrounds and cutscenes.
I will test all that's done from the beginning (also getting a better estimate of the play-time of the release) and then start working on the convos and add any cutscene/background that Chestnut finishes.
When all that's done, it'll be time to polish all the text and images while doing the sex scenes.

That's all we have so far.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
View attachment 1265478

Hi everybody.
Hope you've had a great week.
We have a bit of news for the next week since our apartment's contract is up and we have had to rent a new flat, which means that we won't be able to work on the 30th of June and the 1st of July in order to do the moving. Other than that, we shouldn't need more days off until the release.
Now the weekly report:
Chestnut:
This week she worked on three new cutscenes and a new background in the city and started Rose's hidden art. In case you haven't seen it yet, we have a who will have a small part to play in 0.5.
Pistachio:
I'm almost done with all of the posing tasks of the story (will finish it by Monday), which is what took up most of my time this week. I also wrote several new dialogues, added more sound effects, and started coding convos.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut will finish the hidden photo and keep working on the backgrounds and cutscenes.
I will test all that's done from the beginning (also getting a better estimate of the play-time of the release) and then start working on the convos and add any cutscene/background that Chestnut finishes.
When all that's done, it'll be time to polish all the text and images while doing the sex scenes.

That's all we have so far.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers
I'm never disappointed by the phenomenal work your team does and the amount of transparency you have. I'm excited for this coming update.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The waiting for new updates really is exhausting but it's always so worth it in the end when you get your hands on a new version and you know Chestnut and Pistachio have put in all their effort to ensure the game is as good as it can be. Every new release is a bit of a highlight for me and I usually jump in right away. The length for each update also hasn't let me down as of yet and I was always surprised how long they actually were.

Really looking forward to what Lana and Simmone will offer in the upcoming release and I can't wait to jump back into this lovely and often hilarious world.

Cheers~

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
magicnuts I tried your game for the very first time yesterday, and Wow! What a ride it was! I am absolutely in love with the humour, the art, and just about everything that makes this game what it is. You guys have created a beautiful world, full of interesting characters and visuals. You have my most sincere thanks and gratitude for sharing this piece of art with us! Keep rocking and keep growing! And do stay safe and healthy!

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Peoples complains about updates, but i personally prefer a really good game with 2/3 updates per year (and generally, big update) than a bad game with weekly update.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes