sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It's really interesting to hear from an ero-dev about style preferences and where they started when discussing hentai games. I don't know about elsewhere, but here where I am, even the bare mention of these games is severely taboo.

I like to log in every week or so and check out what's going on. It may sound odd in conjunction with my statement about taboo, but I'm lucky enough to have a friend or two who get this genre of games, and I've shown them your art. It definitely has a wow factor that overshadows the much-exploited lame donkey image that erotic games have received in the past. You guys are doing something fantastic.
Oh, I'm not a dev. You might quote magicnuts instead, as he's the dev of this game (although the art is from his wife, Chestnut).

Reactions: Dragon59

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Curvy, big breasts and ass
Very nice and friendly nature
This is literally 90% of the girls in the game. I could pull a bunch of screen caps, but it's unnecessary considering a most of the girls are shown in the first post of this thread already.

Milf with a perfect mature looking face
If by "mature" you mean "chubby face with a square jaw" - I agree.
Otherwise Rose, Anne, Lana and Dear Celestina look old enough to be in the almost-or-above-40 range.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with liking chubby women, but you can't pass it off as 'maturity'.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Are you serious? Except Lana, all the characters you mentioned look like they are on their mid-to-late 20s.
OK, I may have pushed it a bit with Rose and Anne who look like slightly above 30.
But I'm still not going to say that Gretta's unattractive face is what defines her as 'mature'.
I realize it's a subjective matter, but conventional attractiveness (accepted by the widest group of people) is defined with very different features, and chubby/overweight isn't one of them.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
OK, I may have pushed it a bit with Rose and Anne who look like slightly above 30.
But I'm still not going to say that Gretta's unattractive face is what defines her as 'mature'.
I realize it's a subjective matter, but conventional attractiveness (accepted by the widest group of people) is defined with very different features, and chubby/overweight isn't one of them.
Depends upon what you mean about "widest group of people." The modern "Northern European" standards of beauty are not universal, despite being the most common in modern media. Just because it is the standard you're used to doesn't mean it is universal.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I think this is probably the best lewd game, at least visually, currently in production. If the scenes get a bit more fetishy and kinkier ( :BootyTime: ) this game has potential to be one of the biggest on patreon.

The art is top tier. The other day I was looking at the details and the lighting in the backgrounds just for the hell of it and I am continually impressed by the talent here. If they are utilized well this team is unstoppable.

Reactions: Casper52

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Waldo's wife fulfills two things:

1. She is a milf with really pretty face and very friendly personality. I can see her back story being interesting because she is way too good for someone like Waldo who has no redeeming quality whatsoever (He doesn't have the looks nor the personality and is a bully so I am wondering why exactly she would stay with him).

2. Waldo is an asshole and getting payback is going to be great. Turning the tables on him and making him feel how bad it is to take someone's lover will be cathartic. I don't even like NTR as their stories treat women badly and are full of toxic stories involving rape and stuff but in this case I am more than fine with it because it isn't as bad as examples of tropes I mentioned.
Waldo literally the most asshole and most stupid character in the game to not even saw the beauty of his wife and treating her like trash, everyone with eyes and function brain like MC and us players would jump over to take that ass for ourself. Suck for that fucker when his wife got banged and he himself got cucked but everything he have done so far.... yup, deserved every single thrust of penis into that Milf high quality and juicy vaginal
Just hope that after that wonderful night she will divorce Waldo and left him, I would love to see his reaction and realization face

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty wild discussions in this thread again I see... I for my part find Gretta absolutely gorgeous. I love that she's more curvy than all the others without being fat at all. I also think her face is very pretty and personality wise she also seems to be a very friendly and lovely lady.

As for the age discussion: Unless Chestnut and Pistachio decide to put profiles for the characters with their personal data into the game, we can only speculate about their ages. I personally would guess all the main women as follows:

Serena: 25-27 (could be several hundred if not thousands of years old for all we know)
Lana: 32-34 (same as with Serena, she's an elf so she could be much older than she looks)
Rose: 31-34
Holly: 22-24
Myrtle: 33-35
Maple: 20-22 (she might be older as well as she's a fairy)
Anne: 24-27
Madeline: 25-28
Gomira: 28-30
Gretta: 40-43
Celestina: 65-70 (24-26 in her younger version)

Those would just be my spontaneous estimates based on their looks. I would really love a profile feature in the game to have all kinds of data about all the women in the game tho.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Depends upon what you mean about "widest group of people." The modern "Northern European" standards of beauty are not universal, despite being the most common in modern media. Just because it is the standard you're used to doesn't mean it is universal.
I'm sorry, but regardless how you stretch the imagination, every girl or woman in the game is prettier than Gretta, with the exception of Old Celestina and the princess in her old woman disguise. It's time to accept that your preferences are niche.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but regardless how you stretch the imagination, every girl or woman in the game is prettier than Gretta, with the exception of Old Celestina and the princess in her old woman disguise. It's time to accept that your preferences are niche.
Or maybe you shouldn't be the one defining what is attractive and what isn't. The simple fact is that there will always be someone that people will consider attractive, even if they don't fit into the conventional. That isn't a niche preference, its simply a preference.

Here's a little experiment. Look up these three models: Candice Huffine, Robin Lawley and Jennie Ruck. All three are drop dead gorgeous and are plus sized models. Would any of them fit into what would be my version of "attractive"? No (I'm a leg man, give me long legs for days and I'm happy), but I simply can't deny they are three incredibly beautiful women.

Point is, you can't speak for everyone. Just yourself. If you don't like a character because they don't fit into your particularly narrow scope of beauty, that's fine. But don't try to tell people they're wrong for expressing their own opinion.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, I'm not a dev. You might quote magicnuts instead, as he's the dev of this game (although the art is from his wife, Chestnut).
Sorry!
Big dummy me figured that seeing a peanut and a game character clicked the right neurons and suddenly you were el capitan

what i say initially stands even though you're not a dev. well, except the last sentence because rip you're not a dev

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Or maybe you shouldn't be the one defining what is attractive and what isn't. The simple fact is that there will always be someone that people will consider attractive, even if they don't fit into the conventional.
Did you even read my post ?
I'm not denying that some people find her attractive to their niche preferences.
But those people calling her pretty just because she fits their fetish - it's absurd.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
How is finding her pretty the same as a fetish? You know that there are more than one type of woman in real life, right?
I've already explained this. While beauty is in part subjective, certain things are objective.
Like the fact that she's overweight and has a chubby face with droopy cheeks. That is not pretty in any conventional sense, regardless of how much you want to argue the 'to each his own' angle. Some preferences are so different from the others that they are a fetish, plain and simple.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How is finding her pretty the same as a fetish? You know that there are more than one type of woman in real life, right?
To tell the truth, his perspective sounds like someone who is fairly young; someone who has been primarily influenced by media standards of beauty and is fairly inexperienced when it comes to the wonderful diversity of women in the real world. The narrow fashion/movie industry standards are "normal," but appreciating the beauty in the rest of the world's women is a "niche," a "fetish."

Also having that youthful belief that they know everything.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
To tell the truth, his perspective sounds like someone who is fairly young; someone who has been primarily influenced by media standards of beauty and is fairly inexperienced when it comes to the wonderful diversity of women in the real world. The narrow fashion/movie industry standards are "normal," but appreciating the beauty in the rest of the world's women is a "niche," a "fetish."

Also having that youthful belief that they know everything.
To tell the truth, you're dead wrong. If you guys want to deny you have a fetish, that's your preference.

The difference to me is this - I judge the characters based on looks and decide whether they're pretty or not. 'Maturity' or whatever other factors you want to have, don't play any role. For you guys however the idea of 'maturity' is what makes you perceive the character as attractive or pretty. If that's not a textbook definition of fetish, then I don't know what is.

I will bow out further from this discussion as it's leading nowhere anyway.

Reactions: _Maou_

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
I've already explained this. While beauty is in part subjective, certain things are objective.
Like the fact that she's overweight and has a chubby face with droopy cheeks. That is not pretty in any conventional sense, regardless of how much you want to argue the 'to each his own' angle. Some preferences are so different from the others that they are a fetish, plain and simple.
Your being fairly ridiculous with your argument. There's nothing wrong with you not finding Gretta attractive but don't be trying to speak for the rest of the human population.
I think she's one of the more attractive woman in the game. Plus if you look at the last poll she did reasonably well. She didn't top it but wasn't bottom either.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes