PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To tell the truth, you're dead wrong. If you guys want to deny you have a fetish, that's your preference.

The difference to me is this - I judge the characters based on looks and decide whether they're pretty or not. 'Maturity' or whatever other factors you want to have, don't play any role. For you guys however the idea of 'maturity' is what makes you perceive the character as attractive or pretty. If that's not a textbook definition of fetish, then I don't know what is.

I will bow out further from this discussion as it's leading nowhere anyway.
So glad you are here to decide for me who's pretty and who's not. Please send me an invoice with your consultancy fee.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
By that logic any preference that doesn't fit a specific cultural standard would be considered a fetish/niche, which is plain stupid.
How about one that doesn't fit a health and beauty standard.

So glad you are here to decide for me who's pretty and who's not. Please send me an invoice with your consultancy fee.
Nice trolling attempt, but I've never decided such a thing.
However it's obvious by certain posts that people judge 'beauty' based on criteria other than looks. How would you qualify something like that ?

Reactions: _Maou_

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017

However it's obvious by certain posts that people judge 'beauty' based on criteria other than looks. How would you qualify something like that ?
You're just dead wrong mate, I'm frankly not even sure what point you're trying to make... You're saying that some(aka your) beauty standards are objective? That's just incorrect and incredibly silly. Beauty is by definition subjective. Within certain cultures there may be accepted beauty standards, but there's no rule that your culture is the correct "objective" one. In Mauritania, for example, a woman who is not overweight is considered unattractive. Are they "objectively incorrect?"

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
You're just dead wrong mate, I'm frankly not even sure what point you're trying to make... You're saying that some(aka your) beauty standards are objective? That's just incorrect and incredibly silly. Beauty is by definition subjective. Within certain cultures there may be accepted beauty standards, but there's no rule that *your* culture is the correct "objective" one. In Mauritania, for example, a woman who is not overweight is considered unattractive. Are they "objectively incorrect?"
No mate, I'm saying beauty should be judged on looks, not whether someone is 'mature' a.k.a. a chubby old lady.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

You didn't ? You judge wether someone is pretty or not (your words) by some beauty standard that you think is universal which it is clearly not. When someone judges otherwise, he's a fetishist. And I'm the one that's trolling ? Give me a brake.
Well, you can judge all you want, but your verdicts are utterly worthless to me.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've already explained this. While beauty is in part subjective, certain things are objective.
Like the fact that she's overweight and has a chubby face with droopy cheeks. That is not pretty in any conventional sense, regardless of how much you want to argue the 'to each his own' angle. Some preferences are so different from the others that they are a fetish, plain and simple.
Bruh... just for your information: in medieval times women who had a little more weight on them were considered to be the most beautiful. The point I'm trying to convey here is that everyone has their own beauty standards and each time period even had it's own beauty standard.

Don't like how a certain person looks? That's fine. But don't call other people's preferences "niche" or a fetish because their views don't allign with your own.

Cheers~

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
My personal preferences are clearly the objective standard of what is healthy and attractive and I am fully in the right to natter on for two pages of a discussion thread about how I am the only one correctly judging women while calling anybody who disagrees a fetishist who has niche standards even when I'm clearly the one outnumbered. Never mind that I started out by demonstrating my judgement is shit by pronouncing judgement of some of the characters' ages that I had to immediately backtrack because I got caught with my head firmly wedged up my own ass.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
By that logic any preference that doesn't fit a specific cultural standard would be considered a fetish/niche, which is plain stupid.
So a health and beauty standard. You're admitting that there is not a single universal standard?

Seriously though, the fact that you claim a health standard reveals much. I'm reminded of the "concern trolls" who fat-shame others out of "concern for their health."
Perhaps, "not being shallow?"

What is your opinion of Renaissance art?

Bottom line, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," still holds.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I can't believe we're still talking about this :eek:

Therefore, a small poll to end this discussion :p

For context:
I don't get it, it's just a chubby older lady. There are way hotter mature women in the game already.
Milf with a perfect mature looking face
Curvy, big breasts and ass
Very nice and friendly nature
Asshole Waldo's wife, this alone will make her scenes 2x better for me

What's not to like? :unsure:
I'm waiting for her content since I first saw her :love:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019
Oh my god. The amount of assery on this thread is breathtaking. Keep the negativity for ugly, badly written games. This one's an absolute gem. It would be tremendous if the comments were as well.
Exactly. My favorite chick in the game so far is Gomira! I don't care if I have an orc chick fetish or not! I just like hot orc babes! Let people like what they want. lol

Reactions: hunter8013

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is it normal for the game to take about 6 months to update?
It's not complete, but one update period?
I'm sorry if my question was rude.

Last edited:
  • Haha

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
You have been around the forum long enough to know better. This title is a particular exception to other "hand drawn" BS titles. This title could have better shelf life if it were fully fleshed out & released on steam(My bet they eventually will do that)....but it seems like Magicnut took the usual patron route....hence "bigger" update promises to keep alive the project as long as they can aka milking. Magicnut getting close to that category of devs....Quality top notch no doubt but is the Quantity worth the wait?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Keep in mind that Update 0.5 is larger than 0.4 by a good bit and that the game is drawn by hand.
You are getting an entire storyline in an update.
This was never going to be one of those games that does one scene in a month and says "That's it. Come back next month."

Reactions: FlashSpazzbo
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes