Narachiotte 3000

Jul 8, 2021
Oh man ! It's a future masterpiece ! It's beautiful and the story is great. My favorite moment was when I fought the wolf with the gorgeous blond girl ! Congratulations ! I'm ok for buying a complete version. Is it possible or is it still in development ?

Reactions: magicnuts

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Oh man ! It's a future masterpiece ! It's beautiful and the story is great. My favorite moment was when I fought the wolf with the gorgeous blond girl ! Congratulations ! I'm ok for buying a complete version. Is it possible or is it still in development ?
Version 0.4.01 is currently the most recent version; this game will still be in development for quite some time.
As far as I am aware, the only way to support the devs is via their patreon, linked in the masterpost.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1625860324000.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you've all had a great week.
We've received an email from Patreon to the effect that starting from the first day of August, current patrons from more countries and regions will see sales tax/VAT/GST added to their pledges. Canada, Thailand, and the states of Florida, and Kansas, are the latest additions. Bear in mind that this addition is done by Patreon based on regional government requirements, and we haven't changed our tiers. The complete list of countries and US states impacted can be read .
Okay, now the report:
Chestnut:
Chestnut completed the most challenging background in the game so far (her words). Even though she had Santa's excellent sketch, the artwork had so many parts that coloring them all using a good scheme and making sure that the scene looks pleasant, rather than just a jumble of items, was time-consuming. After that, she began work on cutscenes from events that will take place in that environment and needed the background art before being designed. She also started working on other cutscenes and prepared three other works done earlier to add to the game.
Pistachio:
I spent most of the week testing and editing the content of the update. There are a few scenes that I think need to be fixed to have a different tone. I also have to redo the code for the hints since after some changes it doesn't work anymore. More than a few of the arts need to be edited as well (mostly minor ones, but a few of them need to be redone), and Chestnut will work on them once she's done with the main art. Halfway through the week, I took a break from editing to write the convos and code them in. That's done. But I still haven't posed them. If you're following the progress tracker, keep in mind that I have and will add more bugs/edit tasks as I continue to test and encounter things that Chestnut or I need to revisit, which is why the polish percentage may appear to be receding. But we'll polish them all one by one and hopefully have an update you'll like.
Next week's plan:
The most important thing I want to do in the coming week is starting the sex scenes. Chestnut will take a break from the background+cutscene work to draw the base of the sex scenes for me to work on. Before that, I will keep testing and looking for ways to improve the game. If I'm done with that (I doubt it) before Chestnut's art is ready, I'll spend the remaining time posing the convos so that we're done with those as well.
That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The dev also replied to a couple questions less than 24 hours before.
Thats good i gues... Except with every new update DEV only adding small amount of content and after last update 5 month passed... So for small amount of content we are waiting for 5-6 month, literaly half year and maybe more. But yeah he gives answers...

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thats good i gues... Except with every new update DEV only adding small amount of content and after last update 5 month passed... So for small amount of content we are waiting for 5-6 month, literaly half year and maybe more. But yeah he gives answers...
What are you asking the devs to do differently?

Tlaero

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's not a single creator on patreon or similar crowdfunding platforms who doesn't have "Waaaah, scammer" complainers. Doesn't matter how consistent of a release schedule you keep or how transparent you are, there will always, *always* be people who think they can somehow squeeze more labor out of you this way.

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
I guess people complain because writing and reading negative comments seems to be fun for some. I'm always amazed at the high quality this game has, and quality like that takes time. I feel that Magicnuts is one of the best devs I've met on this adult game scene.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
You should read some of the backlog on here before complaining.
Not only do the devs answer some questions every now and then, but there's also a weekly report on what they did and how they plan to advance.

Additionally, they already posted here that 0.5 will be way bigger than 0.4, though they just noticed that recently and it was not exactly planned from the start.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Great game!!!
hope it dsnt dissapoint like summertime saga and they shitty little updates every 8 months

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Great game!!!
hope it dsnt dissapoint like summertime saga and they shitty little updates every 8 months
Both games are more or less drawn by a single person in fulltime, so you may indeed expect a similar release schedule. No, it won't be 8 months (same as it isn't with summertime saga) but you will not get something every 2 or 3 months, either.

Just manage your expectations accordingly to what's promised and you'll have a good time. If you compare these kind of games to 3D games you won't be happy with any of them, ever.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes