Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I must say even though the progress is steady it is pretty slow compared to 3D-games which is understandable considered you have to draw evenry single pixel but still sucks the waiting time is so high.

All I can say is that even though we have to wait, the content is worth it and 'till now there's no sign of ICSTOR'ing here.

Yoshi1234541

Aug 16, 2021
Ok i just finished this and its gonna be an insane game, id wait for a full release before jumping into it, kinda regreted i didnt.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Exactly one month ago:

That's some nice and consistent timing, I'll give him that
I'm gonna do a completely random guess here, but:

Obviously people checking daily subconsciously feel as if it's not moving, but it is, although I'd bet that it's moving far slower on a daily percentage compared to the earlier days. This doesn't mean that they're working less.

It's probably hard to plan that progress tracker, so it's probably a bit arbitrary, so when it doesn't exactly match how much of it is completed and how much is being done, maybe they lower the amount of percentage it moves daily? Otherwise they'd go beyond 100 percent and all if they had the same pace.

Not implying that they're doing less work now compared to the earlier days, but I would bet that the amount it changes is probably quite arbitrary.

If only someone with literally nothing better to do would go and check the earlier percentage increases, if that's even possible..

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I'm gonna do a completely random guess here, but:

Obviously people checking daily subconsciously feel as if it's not moving, but it is, although I'd bet that it's moving far slower on a daily percentage compared to the earlier days. This doesn't mean that they're working less.

It's probably hard to plan that progress tracker, so it's probably a bit arbitrary, so when it doesn't exactly match how much of it is completed and how much is being done, maybe they lower the amount of percentage it moves daily? Otherwise they'd go beyond 100 percent and all if they had the same pace.

Not implying that they're doing less work now compared to the earlier days, but I would bet that the amount it changes is probably quite arbitrary.

If only someone with literally nothing better to do would go and check the earlier percentage increases, if that's even possible..
The thing is that he said the tracker is not moving, yet it is moving and the number of completed tasks increases daily. And of course it has increased a lot in the month passed between his 2 messages. Yes, sometimes (very few days) the total percentage stays the same or even decreases a bit because new unexpected tasks are added (new bugs or a better idea for a scene can come up and change the initial prevision), but everyone can see in their discord channel all the daily trackers and check what they've done any given day. So no matter if you check it daily or just once in a month, you can always see the progress both in terms of tasks completed and total %. Saying otherwise is a blatant lie and doesn't deserve three more posts arguing about it.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Shit, the notifications must be off cause i didn't see any movement in the alerts for the last 2 weeks, and i see i missed update news and an anniversary :D
Congratulations.

Also it seems the update is just around the corner...with our milf/gilf elf gal

Hedasd

Apr 29, 2018
So is this another irphaeus, icstor? Now that enough money is coming in, just stretch it as far as they can without any new updates? Every time I check it's the same % how can that be possible? One day they have 86% the next 87% then back to 86% and so on. it's been on 85-87% for months, just go up and down fooling people anything is being done. And when it finally releases it's just gonna be 15 mins worth of content...
A month or two ago I guessed that the game would be getting two updates a year now that it is popular. But I would like to change to single update a year for this year and the next, and then single update in 2 years like icstor.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
A month or two ago I guessed that the game would be getting two updates a year now that it is popular. But I would like to change to single update a year for this year and the next, and then single update in 2 years like icstor.
And I'd like to guess that during all of that time you will keep trolling this thread, disguised as giving your 'guesses' or 'opinion'.

I mean - if you don't like where it's going why are you even here. Just drop it and move on to the 3d cg game of your preference, which gets frequent updates, instead of contributing nothing of value in this thread.

EGE35

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the translation. it works pretty well. get well soon in your inconvenience
-
çeviri için teşekkürler. gayet güzel çalışıyor. rahatsızlığınız içinde geçmiş olsun

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So is this another irphaeus, icstor? Now that enough money is coming in, just stretch it as far as they can without any new updates? Every time I check it's the same % how can that be possible? One day they have 86% the next 87% then back to 86% and so on. it's been on 85-87% for months, just go up and down fooling people anything is being done. And when it finally releases it's just gonna be 15 mins worth of content...
Look we all know there are scumbags who are essentially scamming, producing 0 content but happy to take investor cash. The thing is 1 you can't judge that until the update comes out. If its under an hour, yeah, probably these guys are shit. 2 The people who make excuses for scammers and the people who think anything less than delivering an epic novel every month, will never be convinced otherwise. They'll feel the way they do whether you spend hours yelling at them or not. So why not everyone just go do something else, if the opposing team needs to vent, let them and don't engage.

Reactions: johndoe19

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Some people need to chill the fuck out. Yes it takes time before a next update but would you rather have a rushed shitty experience? or wait a little bit longer and get a good quality update? That choice should be easy and dont tell me otherwise or you are just an idiot. Quality over quantity.

Jul 28, 2020
I-I don't want to sound negative frens... but i have been a little bit on edge for a while. P-perhaps we could get a scene released in advance to get our fix? M-magicnuts? P-Please sir if i could just see a titty or two... give us some crumbs at least. Sir? I have been a loyal supporter since the beginning but the other games are having updates while we wait. Yesterday i was wearing my WaL! t-shirt in grocery and a couple of Taffy Tales chads pointed at me and started laughing. I was so embarrassed and jealous to see them enjoy their update. How could this happen WaL bros? We were supposed to take over the lewd gaming. Where did it go wrong?

Last edited:

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I-I don't want to sound negative frens... but i have been a little bit on edge for a while. P-perhaps we could get a scene released in advance to get our fix? M-magicnuts? P-Please sir if i could just see a titty or two... give us some crumbs at least. Sir? I have been a loyal supporter since the beginning but the other games are having updates while we wait. Yesterday i was wearing my WaL! t-shirt in grocery and a couple of Taffy Tales chads pointed at me and started laughing. I was so embarrassed and jealous to see them enjoy their update. How could this happen WaL bros? We were supposed to take over the lewd gaming. Where did it go wrong?
I legitimately cannot tell if that's a brilliant deconstruction of some people in this thread or a genuinely wtf-worthy question.

Reactions: offset8

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Some people need to chill the fuck out. Yes it takes time before a next update but would you rather have a rushed shitty experience? or wait a little bit longer and get a good quality update? That choice should be easy and dont tell me otherwise or you are just an idiot. Quality over quantity.
Some people will never be happy. While I do agree it is taking probably too long. We cannot judge until we get it. If this update turns out to be what some of the other more "popular" games on here have become (6 months for an update with 15min of gameplay and barely anything sexual). Then yes, the devs of this game deserve all the criticism. But until then we do not know. Based off the track record, and what I have seen on discord it does sound like the update should be substantial. It is fair to criticize for the delay, that's why I still do not understand why people join patreon.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes