FURYY

Dec 2, 2017
"These developers whose behavior, it has been explained to me in exhaustive detail, is consistently the opposite of milking are clearly milking!"

There's a reason I've started hitting Ignore and moving on living life instead of trying to reason with people who clearly want to be wrong for some reason.
That's the way to go tbh, dont bother, it's just wasted energy on pointless people.

Reactions: Ocean75

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"These developers whose behavior, it has been explained to me in exhaustive detail, is consistently the opposite of milking are clearly milking!"

There's a reason I've started hitting Ignore and moving on living life instead of trying to reason with people who clearly want to be wrong for some reason.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain
Text size 20 quote to live by

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oh ~xXx420DaRkEsTaR69xXx~, you're such a sex offender.

screenshot0009.png

If this game has a flaw, it's definitely this inconsistency in the MC's characterization: Sometimes he's a lovable himbo, sometimes he's a creepy sex pest. Thankfully all the sex pest stuff seems to be in the earlier 0.1/0.2 content.

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I really don't want to hate on the devs since the game is technically free, but a year? For a normal sized update? There has to be a better way of getting releases out in 4-5 months like their Patreon says. Hell even cutting the content in half would be better than this. I don't want to say their milking it, but if the next one takes this long then they definitely are.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain
Text size 20 quote to live by
Root of that goes way back.
It's found in Proverbs, in the bible.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
Or you will also be like him.
Answer a fool as his folly deserves,
That he not be wise in his own eyes.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Going by the post that has all of the tasks from each update. They're mostly very similar in the amount of work in each category. Someone posted it a few pages back.
You mean the one that shows this update has 5% more content items than the previous largest update, 55% more than the average of the previous four updates, and 84% more than the average of the three updates from before the patrons voted for larger updates? The one that shows the last two updates have each had more content items than v0.2 and v0.3 combined? How the everloving kayaking fuck did you get "normal sized" and "very similar in the amount of work in each category" out of that?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You mean the one that shows this update has 5% more content items than the previous largest update, 55% more than the average of the previous four updates, and 84% more than the average of the three updates from before the patrons voted for larger updates? The one that shows the last two updates have each had more content items than v0.2 and v0.3 combined? How the everloving kayaking fuck did you get "normal sized" and "very similar in the amount of work in each category" out of that?
'cos maths AND reading is hard. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hrimthyrs

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I agree it's their largest update yet, but what was the time frame between 0.4 and 0.5? Because 0.5 represents this update fairly well, with a little less content. 10 months is unacceptable regardless. Soon we'll be hitting DarkCookie levels of wait time, but at least he releases smaller updates as he's working on the larger one. Just sayin.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I agree it's their largest update yet, but what was the time frame between 0.4 and 0.5? Because 0.5 represents this update fairly well, with a little less content. 10 months is unacceptable regardless. Soon we'll be hitting DarkCookie levels of wait time, but at least he releases smaller updates as he's working on the larger one. Just sayin.

That one was 7 months and the Myrtle update was around 6 months. The updates have always been pretty long and if this update is larger than the other two I don't really consider it unreasonable that it's taking longer. Just be patient. There are plenty of other games on this site you can mess with in the meantime and if you really want your money back they offer refunds

Reactions: whichone
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes