Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I can handle a few weird kinks but piercings are just a turn-off to me. Tattoos are close, but not as close. Dunno, just the opposite of my thing, I guess.
To each their own man, to each their own. Not a fan of 'too many' either, though, if a girl is covered in tattoos and got piercing everywhere, not for me. I love skin color and curve definition too much for that.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Wait she had nipple piercings? I actually can't remember if she actually showed us her tits. The handjob is the one I remember though lol.

pepertje

Aug 1, 2018
You can check one from Lambert's gallery.
Right, that's where I saw it. I was wondering if it was a teaser posted here or something, but now I definitely know I saw it somewhere XD
Welp, if that's her appearance for the sex scenes, guess I'll have to focus on her left tiddie.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Let's hope a hero emerges quickly on Saturday. No leaks of the game, by the way? No designs or drawings?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
out of curiosity does anybody know if the MC will visit the other towns in the game?
Yes, he will. Some cities will be explored as a part of the main story, and others are designed for side quests. Only the New Capital will have a map as large as the Old Capital, though

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes