hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Oh, Serana. When your update comes around, you and your mom are gonna *get it*.
Serena is positively gagging for a jumbo portion of humble pie.

I'll do one better. When is Gomira ?
Version 0.7, the next update after the one they're currently wrapping up. If what shows as planned content for her is any indication, "when" will be several months from now.

• Wow
Reactions: Txbiez

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any pregnant scene are possible in future?
Yes, most girls have planned preg scenes. Some even got "milking" listed. Just get in the game and check the gallery, it'll say everything that's planned for the girl. Just wait for next week when we get 0.6 and you'll be set for about a year

Reactions: TheDevian

Rexist

Oct 31, 2020
Anyone has any idea when 0.6 will be out because according to their website, the development was completed on 23rd and its the 26th now

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone has any idea when 0.6 will be out because according to their website, the development was completed on 23rd and its the 26th now
Don't go back a few pages and don't read the 10+ posts repeating the same thing about the release schedule

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
weird. there is 100% but still no release
Weird? No, not really.

• We will spend Saturday, Sunday, and Monday playing the finished content and doing nothing other than testing different quests with different save files, typo-hunting, and looking for things we have overlooked.
  • On Wednesday, we plan to send the game out to external testers. We think giving external testers until Saturday should be enough (based on our experience with the previous releases).
  • If all goes well, and all the bugs found are minor and quick fixes, we should have the release ready for the next Saturday, the 30th of July.
Assuming there's no major bug waiting to be discovered at the last minute, it'll be 30th of July for patrons at the Friend tier and above, 31st for the general public.

pepertje

Aug 1, 2018
Man, I gotta admit I'm stoked to finally see more of Rose but I recall her having a nipple piercing. If that's the case I'm gonna have a minor sad.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Man, I gotta admit I'm stoked to finally see more of Rose but I recall her having a nipple piercing. If that's the case I'm gonna have a minor sad.
Given she's a gypsy witch, there'll probably be a lot more kinks than just a nipple piercing.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes