TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
LMFAO I will now be praying daily to manifest this content into the game XD
Well, it's not like you can use it for anything so far, but I can imagine it being useful for the ending, help build up his kingdom.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Agreed on wanting loli shit to be kept far, faaaar away from my shit. But fortunately it's a very easy fix. No matter how short and spunky the character is, the artist can just draw her with adult boobs. Instant anti-pedo spray. Pretty much by definition if you like boobs, you don't like loli, and vice versa.
Not so: Though it's generally true that loli-fans are turned off by boobs, oplos are a thing that exist. Ilulu from Dragon Maid, for example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highly doubtful Magicnuts goes that route, though, they've been quite vanilla (for better or worse) in their character designs thus far.

If Anne makes MC nut on the infinite bag of gold by accident and that Master Gift cancels out its magic and makes it just another bag, I'm going to laugh.
Or it goes the other way, and it counts as fucking the bag, so the MC gets its power to create unlimited copies of himself. Clone Gangbang no Jutsu!

--------

"Wow, those guards are real assholes! I'm sorry they make you wear that ridiculous outfit in here!"

"No, these are just my normal clothes."

"..."

screenshot0014.png

(Seriously though, why is Madeleine the one outlier in a game otherwise full of sensible female character outfit designs? She looks like she's wearing one of those knock-off "Sexy Daenerys Targaryen" costumes except yellow instead of blue.)

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
"Wow, those guards are real assholes! I'm sorry they make you wear that ridiculous outfit in here!"

"No, these are just my normal clothes."

"..."

View attachment 1944825

(Seriously though, why is Madeleine the one outlier in a game otherwise full of sensible female character outfit designs? She looks like she's wearing one of those knock-off "Sexy Daenerys Targaryen" costumes except yellow instead of blue.)
Ah, yes!
Lady Madeline Goldenbush.
I think she can dress however she desires, after all look at her, she's a GODDESS :love:.

She strongly reminds me of the Goddess Bilquis, a.k.a. The Queen of Sheba (played by the gorgeous actress Yetide Badaki) in the TV show "American Gods".
It's my assumption that magicnuts may have been inspired by the protrayal of the character in the show to create Lady Madeline Goldenbush's looks, especially when she activates her mystical golden glow, whatever that is.

Last edited:

leetman09

Jun 17, 2021
One thing I don’t get about the people that are super super anti NTR. If you need it to be all about you and full story immersion, how does being on a board about the story not also ruin it for you? I don’t personally seek it out but if one of my top five favorites had it in, it would be understandable. I mean a guy has sex with 2-10 people and one of those people isn’t a saint? Not a big surprise.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
One thing I don’t get about the people that are super super anti NTR. If you need it to be all about you and full story immersion, how does being on a board about the story not also ruin it for you? I don’t personally seek it out but if one of my top five favorites had it in, it would be understandable. I mean a guy has sex with 2-10 people and one of those people isn’t a saint? Not a big surprise.
I feel like not like ntr isnt the problem so much as nobody really knows what ntr means. Which is why sharing or swinging is listed as ntr because people don't like the idea of another dick coming anywhere near a love interest. Not even in a flashback that happened way before they were even in a relationship with the mc because people have a self esteem issue

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then just roleplay like the other guy fucking the girls
That isn't how that works, the game only lets me play one person, and I don't like games with multiple protagonists.
Now, can we get back to talking about the GAME, please? I know it is hard waiting for the update, but sheesh....
How about this redheaded fox?
Mothers are great, right? :ROFLMAO:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
That isn't how that works, the game only lets me play one person, and I don't like games with multiple protagonists.
Now, can we get back to talking about the GAME, please? I know it is hard waiting for the update, but sheesh....
How about this redheaded fox?
Mothers are great, right? :ROFLMAO:
I'm still pretty confident this is going to be the furry route.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm still pretty confident this is going to be the furry route.
No complaints here, though I do hope we get more of Maple too. Maybe we can learn her shrinking spell, or a growth spell, something like that.
That said, as far as furries go, most of us still don't know what Rose's thing will be, she has some issue about being out at night, that we will learn soon, and werewolf was my first thought, though succubus was also suggested by some.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
No complaints here, though I do hope we get more of Maple too. Maybe we can learn her shrinking spell, or a growth spell, something like that.
Definitely want some more mischievous Maple lovin'!! Please give me 3 updates of that before any more gross Celestina stuff! :p (NB it's mostly her rotten personality. I could get over the vision swap joke, if not for the way she's abusive to MC in her dialogue. Absolute worst girl bar none.)

That said, as far as furries go, most of us still don't know what Rose's thing will be, she has some issue about being out at night, that we will learn soon, and werewolf was my first thought, though succubus was also suggested by some.
I'm certain either Rose is a werewolf, or someone close to her is. Maybe her, or maybe at some point it will be revealed that the wolf you chased away with Myrtle, is actually a dude whose woman you sleep with. Cucking a werewolf? Sounds like things might get real dangerous real soon for MC!

• Haha

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Definitely want some more mischievous Maple lovin'!! Please give me 3 updates of that before any more gross Celestina stuff! :p (NB it's mostly her rotten personality. I could get over the vision swap joke, if not for the way she's abusive to MC in her dialogue. Absolute worst girl bar none.)

I'm certain either Rose is a werewolf, or someone close to her is. Maybe her, or maybe at some point it will be revealed that the wolf you chased away with Myrtle, is actually a dude whose woman you sleep with. Cucking a werewolf? Sounds like things might get real dangerous real soon for MC!
I haven't seen any implication of Rose being werewolf as she is sitting by the fire but in midday she is not there.
Or a werewolf chasing her? When did it occur?
As for celestina, I hope it is something with the demon in the glasses.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Because I had played other games before WaL, degeneracy levels meant I initially thought this fox mom was gonna transform or something into a humanoid furry vixen right before my eyes like what you would normally think would happen lol but it was just wholesome normal stuff so was all good.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes