cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 1945019
You see this guy? He doesn't look, act, talk or think like me. I'm not the one fucking all the girls, it's him.
Why would i care if someone else fucks some of the girls? If the story and the art is good then I'm good/
It seems before mc, some girls had already experiences with other guys. Princess, her aunt, etc. But now mc leaves a mark in their life so they may forego any other flings from now on as they are attached emotionally to some extent.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 1945019
You see this guy? He doesn't look, act, talk or think like me. I'm not the one fucking all the girls, it's him.
Why would i care if someone else fucks some of the girls? If the story and the art is good then I'm good/
sure its not its what writer and director of any story want it to do
actor or player are imited to walk in footstep writen for them you cannot go outside of thos line unless you edit mod game dev dont like to share so you cannot change story unless you mod game your way or change dev somehow

Reactions: TheDevian

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Well, for those of you that want more Maple content, I have good news: there's a ton of planned content for her.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 5.48.41 AM.png

And I have bad news: only Anne did worse in the last poll to determine the focus of the next update so, unless the Gomira voters all break heavily in Maple's favor for the 0.8 poll or there's been a lot of Maple stans sign up since the 0.7 poll was conducted, you're going to be waiting for a long, long time.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 5.52.18 AM.png

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Well, for those of you that want more Maple content, I have good news: there's a ton of planned content for her.
Yes/no. I made a post about planned content waaaaay back after last release. Chances are she'll still get plenty of content eventually because I think the devs aren't intending to favour anyone, so far. However it might change and we could get more, less, or the same but entirely different than the planned items. See my quoted post below.

You reminded me that everyone has different planned content and I decided to tally what everyone has. Though they tend to change, see my note on Lana's difference between planned and implemented at the bottom.

That said almost a null point because unfortunately Maple is the least popular judging by the poll. At least Holly is 2nd place. I just like redheads. :')

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
How did you get Maple is the least popular from a poll where she got 22 votes and Anne only got 15? As for Holly being 2nd, that's technically true, but Gretta, Main Story, and (arguably) Simmone are all nipping at her heels (41-40-37 compared to Holly's 44), and the next poll is going to have 78 Gomira votes (plus any new voters) that will be freed up to throw their support behind the other options. If they split perfectly evenly, Holly will squeak across the finish line and be the focus of 0.8. If the Gomira bloc splits unevenly with even a little bias towards any of the next three, that will end up being the focus of 0.8. It could even still be Maple or Anne if either of them is the second preference of a large majority of Gomira voters.

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
How did you get Maple is the least popular from a poll where she got 22 votes and Anne only got 15?
I'm scatter-brained by nature and intended to write 'one of' or something to a similar effect.

Yes, the results will probably change as things get added and removed. I'm just somewhat excited that Holly might be up soon.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I never did like polls for what should be focussed on next, like sure it's a good way to see what interests your Patrons have, but it's kinda crap for what you should do next because in this instance, that's 199 people that voted that aren't going to be fully satisfied with what the next update focuses on.

I'm happy to get Gomira, but I'd have been happier to have more of Holly, so I'm satisfied with the outcome of the poll, but not fully.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I don't think anyone would be really happy either way with the decision process, feels like there's losers all round in general if a person wanted someone specific. If Magicnuts decided themselves what's next people would still be a bit broody about it as well because it wouldn't be their girl either on a particular update they decided on.

Only other solution is updates scatter focuses and sprinkle a little bit of this and a little bit of that but it's probably preferable to have a full beginning to (nearly) finished focused girls so you don't have too much tease with this many ladies involved.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I never did like polls for what should be focussed on next, like sure it's a good way to see what interests your Patrons have, but it's kinda crap for what you should do next because in this instance, that's 199 people that voted that aren't going to be fully satisfied with what the next update focuses on.

I'm happy to get Gomira, but I'd have been happier to have more of Holly, so I'm satisfied with the outcome of the poll, but not fully.
I think it also helps with making Patrons feel more involved, more an actual part of the process.
Shows that their opinions matter.
On that premise, it seems a sensible thing to do, from a business perspective.
I take your point about the minority voters maybe not feeling fully satisfied, but that's only for this poll.
They know that the character they voted for will get an episode, at some point & their vote may be in the majority for the next poll, it's just part of the support model.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
That isn't how that works, the game only lets me play one person, and I don't like games with multiple protagonists.
Now, can we get back to talking about the GAME, please? I know it is hard waiting for the update, but sheesh....
How about this redheaded fox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mothers are great, right? :ROFLMAO:
They are pure. Leave them alone...

• Haha
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes