Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018

View attachment 1943766
From the discord
"Note: we are going to take several days to further test the game internally, and after that, we intend to send a test build out to external testers to play, look for errors, and try to break the game. Therefore, we are unlikely to release the 0.6 update for patrons before the 30th of July. The public release will be out 24 hours after that. Additionally, ports (such as the Android version and translations) are done by the player community and will not be released with the main game (if at all). So please be patient, and don't ask those who port/translate the game to work faster."

Looks like august release LOL

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
If some major bug turns up that isn't a quick fix then, yes, the release will slip into the first week of August, and anybody who asks for a refund will get one. If there isn't some major bug discovered at the eleventh hour, then the public release will be the 31st of July. There is no "looks like" when an August release will only happen if some unknown and undiscovered bug that we don't even know exists turns up.

Christ, Mohammed, and Buddha in a threeway, doomerism is such mind-cancer.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The only thing about Anne's storyline that piques my interest is I'm curious to see what Chestnut does with Fillita. So far, all we've seen is half her face.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Anne is indeed a challenging character. So far, the MC has helped every girl out there to solve their problems and achieve their goals. But Anne's goal is to become the best whore in the world, and this game won't have that kind of NTR in which a love interest is getting pounded by other guys. So the result of her quest will be NOT making her the best whore in the world, and I find it kind of off-putting, since we'll be convincing her to not pursue her dream. I mean, I'm not particularly interested in making her the best whore in the world, but it's her dream after all, isn't it? So I'd feel kind of bad if I have to change her mind and make her 'save' herself just for my own amusement. And sure, we have already change Holly's and Myrtle's minds about some aspects like leaving the village or not accepting the woodcutter's death, but those were wrong choices by them and, deep inside, they didn't want to do that.

So I'm really curious to see how devs can pull it out in a wholesome way and convince us that Anne's wish is a wrong one.

Reactions: Ranma

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I just did notice the process tracker on the frist page for the first time. Has it been there for long already?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anne is indeed a challenging character. So far, the MC has helped every girl out there to solve their problems and achieve their goals. But Anne's goal is to become the best whore in the world, and this game won't have that kind of NTR in which a love interest is getting pounded by other guys. So the result of her quest will be NOT making her the best whore in the world, and I find it kind of off-putting, since we'll be convincing her to not pursue her dream. I mean, I'm not particularly interested in making her the best whore in the world, but it's her dream after all, isn't it? So I'd feel kind of bad if I have to change her mind and make her 'save' herself just for my own amusement. And sure, we have already change Holly's and Myrtle's minds about some aspects like leaving the village or not accepting the woodcutter's death, but those were wrong choices by them and, deep inside, they didn't want to do that.

So I'm really curious to see how devs can pull it out in a wholesome way and convince us that Anne's wish is a wrong one.
Alternatively, we've seen already the MC is really, really sex-worker positive, due to his relationship with his moms. After all, he never cared that his moms had sex with other men, he was only upset they weren't also doing him. Maybe it will be an NTR storyline where he helps her bang everyone in town.

Honestly, this is probably the best outcome. I wouldn't really be into it, but it's always funny to see that certain demographic on this forum lose their god damn minds when a game includes NTR content, and it's not like there's anything they could possibly do with Anna that *would* appeal to me.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Alternatively, we've seen already the MC is really, really sex-worker positive, due to his relationship with his moms. After all, he never cared that his moms had sex with other men, he was only upset they weren't also doing him. Maybe it will be an NTR storyline where he helps her bang everyone in town.

Honestly, this is probably the best outcome. I wouldn't really be into it, but it's always funny to see that certain demographic on this forum lose their god damn minds when a game includes NTR content, and it's not like there's anything they could possibly do with Anna that *would* appeal to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Yeah, that's the thing. The canon MC will be all for her to achieve her goal of becoming the best whore in the realm, as he highly respects that career. So it must be something related to her actual feelings about the matter, but her change of mind should be really well written to be 'acceptable' given the established context. We'll see

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes