VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Holly is best girl. Redhead, farmgirl tomboy.
Then Lana, ancient elvish mommy
Then the fairie
Then i guess the caramel skinned handmaiden of the Princess that has powers.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Hey guys, while waiting for the 0.6 release, was wondering what's your favorite girl when it comes to writing and chara design (hottest visually talking) ?

As for me I would say, best writing goes to Lana's romance easily! (That was the "hardest" to seduce considering the context and her personnality/age) And my favorite one, visually talking may be Gomira (I can't wait for her release too).

What about you dear fellows ? :unsure:
Oof, it's hard to compare them when most only have the barest hints of their final storyline. I'm a huge fan of Lana, Myrtle, Gomira, and Anne. All gorgeous and each has their own great personality traits already. Really excited for the Gomira update and for Anne to eventually get some content. Maybe in the end she will go work with Lassie's moms back home?

Rose I am interested in learning more about, and her kiss scene is hands down amazing, but if she turns out to be a werewolf as I suspect, she will probably drop to one of my least favorites. What are the "glue potions" REALLY for, Rose??

Celestina is obviously Worst Girl (mean and cruel personality, no amount of magical beer goggles can fix that), hands down. Any update focusing on her will be a huge letdown to me unless it's a complete retcon that reveals she's actually under an evil curse that forces her to behave cruelly, and gives us the chance to break the curse.

Holly the Shepherdess I could go either way on, it depends on how she develops as she thaws to Lassie. I like the notion of a fake marriage that grows and deepens to something more, and I'm curious to see how Holly feels about Lassie's sleeping around once she starts to wish the marriage was real... I'm guessing that the formerly "haunted" mansion will eventually get fixed up and become more of a home base for the plot rather than Lassie's tent as the main story progresses, and I can picture Holly moving in there as the lady of the house. However I don't know how she'll feel about a harem of other waifus living there too.

Maple could also stand more development, as things stand she's not among my faves. So far it's been a pretty simplistic "rescue the damsel, get a sex prize". That's fine as far as it goes but we need some character motivation. Maybe she will come into conflict with the hunter family over exploitation of the forest and there will be hijinx where Lassie has to help protect the cute mama and baby foxes? One thing the game has so far lacked is any branching plot choices where Lassie must choose who to make happy. I'm curious whether Magicnuts intend to always avoid such choices or not. I could see a story choice where Maple's sex content and another woman's sex content are not both achievable in the same playthrough because the player must choose which "side" Lassie supports.

And so far I'm less than impressed with Greta and Simone because both are such simplistic tropes. Other than bringing Lassie food, what is there to attract him to Greta other than the desire to cuck a villain? And Simmone is such a naive and sheltered girl it almost feels predatory to pursue her. Again, problems that will probably go away once these characters get their stories fleshed out.

Madeline is probably the one I want sexual content for the most, and not just because she's amazingly hot, but out of curiosity re: can Lassie gain her power? I'm less interested in romance with her because so far we haven't seen any soft or romantic facets of her character (which would be very welcome, but obviously we're not going to see those while she's trapped in a dungeon, so I understand why we haven't gotten there yet). But unfortunately due to the centrality of Madeline's power to resolving the core plot, I'm expecting she will be the last or next to last conquest of the main plot (probably next to last before Princess Selena), so we'll likely be waiting until 2024 or later before we get any, uh... Golden Bush, IYKWIM ;) #wewantgoldenbush

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Code:
            kevin "Yeah, there was a dude... Vil. Yeah, King Vil they called him. Evil looking!"
            show pov bdoubt mside hbneu1
            show kevin eneu
            kevin "Plus, the Hammerdick guy."
            pov "Who?"
            show pov mneu eneu hbthink
            kevin "Lord Hammerdick. Must be a pal of the King. He's the new guy in charge."
            show pov ewide mhappy bup hfneu2 hbneu2
            show kevin ehappy sblush
            kevin "And he has the juiciest wife I've ever seen!"
Wow, that's a deep cut! I had completely forgotten that conversation, I probably need to replay from the beginning because I've forgotten so much from the early updates. Can't wait to see the senior Hammerdickess ^_^

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oof, it's hard to compare them when most only have the barest hints of their final storyline. I'm a huge fan of Lana, Myrtle, Gomira, and Anne. All gorgeous and each has their own great personality traits already. Really excited for the Gomira update and for Anne to eventually get some content. Maybe in the end she will go work with Lassie's moms back home?

Rose I am interested in learning more about, and her kiss scene is hands down amazing, but if she turns out to be a werewolf as I suspect, she will probably drop to one of my least favorites. What are the "glue potions" REALLY for, Rose??

Celestina is obviously Worst Girl (mean and cruel personality, no amount of magical beer goggles can fix that), hands down. Any update focusing on her will be a huge letdown to me unless it's a complete retcon that reveals she's actually under an evil curse that forces her to behave cruelly, and gives us the chance to break the curse.

Holly the Shepherdess I could go either way on, it depends on how she develops as she thaws to Lassie. I like the notion of a fake marriage that grows and deepens to something more, and I'm curious to see how Holly feels about Lassie's sleeping around once she starts to wish the marriage was real... I'm guessing that the formerly "haunted" mansion will eventually get fixed up and become more of a home base for the plot rather than Lassie's tent as the main story progresses, and I can picture Holly moving in there as the lady of the house. However I don't know how she'll feel about a harem of other waifus living there too.

Maple could also stand more development, as things stand she's not among my faves. So far it's been a pretty simplistic "rescue the damsel, get a sex prize". That's fine as far as it goes but we need some character motivation. Maybe she will come into conflict with the hunter family over exploitation of the forest and there will be hijinx where Lassie has to help protect the cute mama and baby foxes? One thing the game has so far lacked is any branching plot choices where Lassie must choose who to make happy. I'm curious whether Magicnuts intend to always avoid such choices or not. I could see a story choice where Maple's sex content and another woman's sex content are not both achievable in the same playthrough because the player must choose which "side" Lassie supports.

And so far I'm less than impressed with Greta and Simone because both are such simplistic tropes. Other than bringing Lassie food, what is there to attract him to Greta other than the desire to cuck a villain? And Simmone is such a naive and sheltered girl it almost feels predatory to pursue her. Again, problems that will probably go away once these characters get their stories fleshed out.

Madeline is probably the one I want sexual content for the most, and not just because she's amazingly hot, but out of curiosity re: can Lassie gain her power? I'm less interested in romance with her because so far we haven't seen any soft or romantic facets of her character (which would be very welcome, but obviously we're not going to see those while she's trapped in a dungeon, so I understand why we haven't gotten there yet). But unfortunately due to the centrality of Madeline's power to resolving the core plot, I'm expecting she will be the last or next to last conquest of the main plot (probably next to last before Princess Selena), so we'll likely be waiting until 2024 or later before we get any, uh... Golden Bush, IYKWIM ;) #wewantgoldenbush
Wait a minute.

*starts new game*

*hits Enter at the blank name prompt*

HOLY SHIT THE DEFAULT NAME IS LASSIE!?!?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So there was a promise of a June release, now a July release, and it's still not happening?

Genuinely curious, I don't actually follow this game's development actively at this point.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Riiight. I recall both the Myrtle and the main story update taking quite a bit longer than intended too. I guess this is a pattern then. I'll just check in every half a year or so ig.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Riiight. I recall both the Myrtle and the main story update taking quite a bit longer than intended too. I guess this is a pattern then. I'll just check in every half a year or so ig.
v0.6 went to Beta testers on Tuesday, 26th.
They expect release to be 30/31st of this month, but obviously that depends what happens during testing.

Yes, it's fair to expect updates to take longer as the game gets bigger, relationships get more complex & more things can be broken when introducing downstream changes.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
You'll get proof when the update actually comes out next week and its 15-20 mins in length with like 2 scenes lol. Not that you or any of the other zealots would care though, you'll always find a way to wipe the devs' ass for them. Sure, I might be wrong, I'm hoping I'm wrong, but sadly I don't think I am.
please, give it a rest. come back after the update and give reasonable thought out points to back up your point of view

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Y'all are lucky I'm not a developer of one of these games cause if I were, I'd watch my game's thread like a hawk and every time someone complained about me taking too long to release the next update, I'd take a break and stop working for 24 hours. If I get 5 such posts in an hour? 120 hour break.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Sweet Christmas. This is going on in three different games that I follow and it's exhausting.

Seriously, what do these people get out of their endless bitch fests? It's weird and I don't get it.
I recall last summer being like this, too. I'm sure it's totally not high school students bored during summer break who lied about their age when they signed up. No, that would never happen, it must be college students bored during summer break who only lie about their age if they live in the US and want to drink.

Aug 16, 2020
v0.6 went to Beta testers on Tuesday, 26th.
They expect release to be 30/31st of this month, but obviously that depends what happens during testing.

Yes, it's fair to expect updates to take longer as the game gets bigger, relationships get more complex & more things can be broken when introducing downstream changes.
You can't expect a release focused on a gypsy witch to not run afoul of a few curses during development.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Y'all are lucky I'm not a developer of one of these games cause if I were, I'd watch my game's thread like a hawk and every time someone complained about me taking too long to release the next update, I'd take a break and stop working for 24 hours. If I get 5 such posts in an hour? 120 hour break.
It sounds like a pretty stupid idea to me

May 3, 2022
Then I am just glad you aren't a dev not just for the game's sake but also for your own sake, coz you pretty much will have to live under the bridge with this attitude.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Y'know, Lana, you'd be pretty cute if you weren't a drunkard.

View attachment 1950283

I had to grow up dealing with an alcoholic parent and it's given me negative infinity desire to deal with that shit in a partner, so unless Lana sobers up, she's not for me. Sorry, Lana fans.
While I understand, I loath alcohol myself, but she is really hot, and it does seem as though she might be sobering up now that things are starting to go her way again, and she has something important to do.
MC: "Lana! Don't throw yourself in front of that carriage!"
Lana: "It's ok, MC, I've been watching anime! I'll just get reincarnated and have a harem!"
Too late... She just isn't the MC. XD

Reactions: rKnight

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I know Simmone is written to be kinda naive and foolish on purpose but... c'mon, girl, your inclination to hear this man out who just broke into your carriage and assaulted you instead of running and screaming for help the moment he let you go is gonna get you *actually* kidnapped and/or murdered one day. He didn't even have a knife!

screenshot0020.png

And is it just me, or does Simmone have kindof a... weird-looking potato face? It's weird that Myrtle, a simple woodcutter's wife, and Holly, a Sheperdess, are much prettier in terms of their face/head shape. Like someone was playing with the face sliders in a character creator and made the eyes and brow way too big compared to the size of the rest of her face. True, the idea that nobles are just inherently prettier than common folk is a fairy tale trope and nowhere near true in real life, but this is a fantasy game with a very "fairy tale" aesthetic, not realistic low fantasy at all. Serana and Lana fit the trope perfectly, after all.

EDIT: Oh hey, Simmone's mom *does* get another mention here! And I must admit, when you can see the whole thing, that's a very nice dress.

screenshot0021.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes