HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
While I understand, I loath alcohol myself, but she is really hot, and it does seem as though she might be sobering up now that things are starting to go her way again, and she has something important to do.

Too late... She just isn't the MC. XD
Maybe... She develops some kind of addiction. Hope for her she recovers, meanwhile those ppl need of Government i think she would do a better job as Ruler than her niece Serena... Considering the first thing she wants to do is burn books that her family inherit just because she can't read them, isn't a good sign for that Kingdom.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe... She develops some kind of addiction. Hope for her she recovers, meanwhile those ppl need of Government i think she would do a better job as Ruler than her niece Serena... Considering the first thing she wants to do is burn books that her family inherit just because she can't read them, isn't a good sign for that Kingdom.
Won't matter, the MC will be king, that is obvious.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 1952310

Still the best scene of Simonne. That dress choice that show her curves in the sunset is really a genius concept by Chestnut. Just wish there will be a close up scene with Simonne and Lana, that's my only criticism in the last update.
Wait - where was this scene?? Is this a spoiler or did I miss something? I don't remember any interactions with her other than at the carriage and the encounter on the wall. When did they ever kiss??

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
I am 1000% in favor of the story ending with Queen Lana sober on the throne while her niece is busy popping out half-elf babies and wondering how the hell a human boy swept her off her feet

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Wait - where was this scene?? Is this a spoiler or did I miss something? I don't remember any interactions with her other than at the carriage and the encounter on the wall. When did they ever kiss??
This is when Lassie told his plan to her and when Simonne told her "lock issue" to him.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
What the creator of "Love of Magic" has to say about the development time of What a legend. It's quite a good summary of what a lot of people have been saying here these past months here and I thought It'd be a nice add to the discussion.
This is a dogshit add to the discussion, and here's why.
I'm gonna assume Droid is talking about Paradise Lust, the 2d game he's working on. They get 2k/mo on their and have 9 people working on the game.
Magic Nuts gets a whopping 9k and still has 2 people working on their game, so I think it's obvious the development is managed extremely poorly.

I mean, since we're there, check out the amount of content. PL started development in october 2020(looking at when F95 threads were created), and they already have a very lengthy game full of content and actual gameplay. WaL is still a relatively short VN(no gameplay) despite having 5 months headstart and 3-4 times bigger budget. I'll admit I don't care about the game that much(in fact, I mostly come here to laugh at the shitshow), so feel free to take this however you will. The whiners are dumb, the whiteknights are dumb, the paypigs are the dumbest of all for payrolling this bullshit, at this point nothing of essence can be said and nothing really matters. The game will continue developing, but as far as I can see the fanbase is dead. RIP.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes